Short list:: Person of the month Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Short list:: Person of the month

+8
Dina
jj16802
Ahmed
Dark Flame99966
Ace
IR
Craig
The Banker
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

who deserves it?

Short list:: Person of the month Vote_lcap0%Short list:: Person of the month Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Short list:: Person of the month Vote_lcap20%Short list:: Person of the month Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Short list:: Person of the month Vote_lcap10%Short list:: Person of the month Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Short list:: Person of the month Vote_lcap30%Short list:: Person of the month Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Short list:: Person of the month Vote_lcap0%Short list:: Person of the month Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Short list:: Person of the month Vote_lcap10%Short list:: Person of the month Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Short list:: Person of the month Vote_lcap20%Short list:: Person of the month Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Short list:: Person of the month Empty Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:35 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ahmed and jj aren't on here coz they have medals... Black Hat

Last edited by Pink Panther on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I wonder who will win!
...My cat is licking my arm a lot Smile

3Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:41 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

"My cat is licking my arm a lot"

err.. kkz Hilarious

4Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Hi all,

Please vote for me, IRezev for person of the month.

Thank you and I love you all very much

Short list:: Person of the month 856871

Irezev

Last edited by IRezev on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Lols, it's what I get for putting my arm on her while she's taking a bath...
But anyway, I don't think I'll vote, because I don't know who to vote for.

6Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

I already told Ahmed I'd vote for him on here...Now I don't know who to vote for.

7Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

Ace wrote:I already told Ahmed I'd vote for him on here...Now I don't know who to vote for.

you can still cancel ahmed vote and vote for me Ace Short list:: Person of the month 856871

8Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Well, you can still vote for me, I mean I make a simple mistake, but who doesn't...? But if not then okay :3
Nevermind, it doesn't really matter to me...

9Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 pm

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

For those who are not sure whom to vote for, just simply click on the 3rd circle. The circle next to Irezev, and click submit vote. That's all

10Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Sorry IR...I voted for Craig. Very Happy

11Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Cool, thanks! I wonder who voted for Preid.

12Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I'm not on either. Wtf

13Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I said before that you could have more than one. so please add me.

14Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

@ Flame:: soz man.. will add u >.<

@ Ahmed:: nah man.. unless u don't want the most posts medal >.>

15Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What nah? It has always been so you can have it more than one medal. Just because you're admin doesn't mean you make drastic changes...

16Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:08 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

preid's got my vote!

17Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Red Sun wrote:What nah? It has always been so you can have it more than one medal. Just because you're admin doesn't mean you make drastic changes...
lol, no... try it urself.

18Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Think of buying more than one item....you put it in the cart.

19Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

wait.. so the other medal would go in the pet/item part? Surprised

20Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Dina

Dina
NH Member
NH Member

Since I'm not on either Sad to vote for myself...I'll vote for someone else Smile

21Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

@Panther, I think he was talking about choose which one you want to display...
@Luna, it's not right to vote for yourself, that's just wrong Sad

22Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Dina

Dina
NH Member
NH Member

But it's my right to vote & it's my right to vote for "me" Sad

23Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Add me pinky.

24Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Craig wrote:@Panther, I think he was talking about choose which one you want to display...
@Luna, it's not right to vote for yourself, that's just wrong Sad
yeah, i gave him a choice.. he can lose the most posts one and get another lol

25Short list:: Person of the month Empty Re: Short list:: Person of the month Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Red Sun wrote:Add me pinky.
i still don't get how u can have 2 Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum