New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Justice
Ahmed
The Banker
Hassan
preid1220
Doc
10 posters

US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61090
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Tired

US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Empty Re: US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Oil is what America needs. Oil is what America gets.

Stop being shallow my friend.
    Justice
    Justice
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 741
    Username Change Points : 6402
    Registration date : 2010-04-29
    Mood : US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Busy

US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Empty Re: US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war

Post by Justice Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 pm

ahmed prove me that the US took oil by force. BTW this is turning into a debate!
    Justice
    Justice
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 741
    Username Change Points : 6402
    Registration date : 2010-04-29
    Mood : US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Busy

Post by Justice Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Sayfullah wrote:i guarantee there wouldnt even be any attacks on the US homeland if they just left other countries alone .. the latest one by the pakistani guy was because of the stupid terrorist drone attacks ...
    prove it
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:48 pm

The attacker said so.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12014
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Stressed

Post by preid1220 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Dark Flame99966 wrote:Nukes aren't just plutonium and uranium you know. Even if you do get the resources the reason it was so hard to invent was because they are difficult to make. There aren't scientists in those countries with the expertise or resources to learn how to make a nuke. It's not something that you can learn on the internet. That's why so little countries have nukes today.

Also, the US has made it a point to isolate dictators from their diplomatic ties. Ships carrying nukes would not only leak radiation allow the US to detect it, but it would take very long and would be hard to disguise, because, let's face it, you don't detonate a nuke, you drop it.

You can't get small pox because it's currently only in two labs, one in the US, the other in Russia, neither willing to destroy their sample because they fear what would happen if the other set it loose.

first off, you can learn how to build a nuclear weapon online, you can learn just about anything really.

a lead box shows no radiation and no, it does not need to be dropped, you can easily detonate a warhead at ground level. That was just ignorant of you.

And finally Small pox hay very well have escaped labs in Russia or the surrounding satellite nations at the fall of the USSR, and it does not necessarily need to be small pox but any ghastly, perhaps Ebola. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebola
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Glory wrote:Oil is what America needs. Oil is what America gets.

Stop being shallow my friend.

what a shallow thing to say.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 pm

You mean, what a "very-to-the-point" thing to say.

It's not a secret...really.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15319
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Relaxed

Post by Doc Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 pm

amreeka is currently trying to exploit the new mineral riches found in afghanistan as we speak
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 pm

America is what is left over from the days of Imperialism.

It needs to wake up and see it's mistakes before it's too late for it.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm

America discovered the mineral deposits when Afghanistan has only been growing drugs. also Ahmed if you hate America so then leave, go live in Afghanistan if that will make you happier.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

I have as much right to live in the USA as you do Preid. So if you want to leave you could go ahead too.

Now as I was saying, that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter who discovered what. The US invaded another country and steals its minerals, regeradless of whatether it "discovered" it or not.

jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11228
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : US ‘realises it cannot win’ Afghan war - Page 2 Paranoid

Post by jj16802 Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Glory wrote:America is what is left over from the days of Imperialism.

It needs to wake up and see it's mistakes before it's too late for it.
    Now that all four corners of the Earth are controlled by various countries, imperialism is impossible.

Glory wrote:I have as much right to live in the USA as you do Preid. So if you want to leave you could go ahead too.

Now as I was saying, that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter who discovered what. The US invaded another country and steals its minerals, regeradless of whatether it "discovered" it or not.

So what, you saying life isn't fair? Your parents chose to live in this country for the American Dream just as many other immigrants have. You are lucky enough to have a place to live here, and yet you complain about the government here. I suggest you be happy with what you have.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 pm

1. Imperialism doesn't need empt, ungoverned land. Imperialism thrives on inading other countries.

2. Yes, life isn't fair, but that is irrelevant. What is the problem with complaingin about the governement? Do you know your American rights? You have the right to protest agaisnt the governement. No horrible government should exist.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm

lol i find it astonishing that neither preid or jj can acknowledge that america has ever done something wrong in their history LOL
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Well I find it astonishing that you guys wouldn't admit that the terrorists America is fighting are wrong.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:49 pm

wow you ignorant.

you havent read my opinion on the taliban?? but of course america is above criticism Rolling Eyes the crimes of these terrorists are like a drop of water compared to the ocean of americas terrorism
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm

The point is, you're ignorant. America does not kill civilians on purpose, America does not steal minerals, and the only thing America is doing is hunting down terrorists. All you people are doing is making up conspiracy theories that make you look like supporters of terrorists.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 pm

sayf Ahmed, i think it is plane to see you have poor influences in your life. Ahmed i am content with my life here and although i want change i wont commit suicide to obtain it, you on the other hand appear to simply wish for the end result without a transaction period and rush to a poor end. you also fail to acknowledge the fact that third world nations like Afghanistan could not convent to a mining economy on there own, and the fact that the US is helping them should be praised not condemned. Feel fry to start bs'ing you way threw this topic and call us ignorant but in the end no matter how you feel you as a single person can not change the USA. I believe the only way you could truly appreciate the grand life style you have here is to lose it, perhaps as a medical student go on a expiation in order to help in remote parts of the world and see what great evils Americans do when providing help. you know they say if your not part of the solution your part of the problem and complaining is definitely not a solution.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

I am not suiciding either. Of course there should be a transition period, but it must start with you and the American governement admitting that you are wrong.

If America wanted to help it would have sent companies. Not soldiers.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:28 pm

first off, did you hit your head today? private American owned businesses monopolizing the Afghan minerals is imperialism you noob, the army is much better suited to helping form a structured organization and support large scale mining projects. News flash Ahmed, Americas not evil.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Transition period? Those words made me think of either a nuclear war or a massive natural catastrophic event that destroys most of human civilization since new governments have to be made in the aftermath of those events.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 pm

to many games my friend.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Yeah, try making a game about the movie 2012. But seriously, only new governments can form after the destruction of old ones.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

@Preid: No I did not hit my head and I never said that. I was trying to say that the US should build some companies in Afghanistan...teach people how to manage...if they want to help. Soldiers are for war not helping a growing economey.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 pm

so your saying america in its history has never killed civilians?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:22 am