Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you believe in horoscopes

+2
Ahmed
Passion
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Justice

Justice
NH Member
NH Member

i agree with what mr noob said ^^^^

27Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

well thats too many coincidences

28Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:46 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Passion, it coz u read them u notice them happening...
they're usually VERY vague... but like u notice what links in with what they say coz u read them... do i make sense? Hilarious

29Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

yeah so at least they have a link?

30Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

no passion... if i told u tomoz ur gonna be real happy... u will look for the things which make u happy tomoz.... u'll pay more attention to them.
at the same time if i told u that ur gonna be real sad tomoz... ur gonna look for the bad things that'll happen tomoz and u'll notice them more...

31Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

I think your right. Do you believe in horoscopes - Page 2 756298

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum