Do you believe in horoscopes Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you believe in horoscopes

+2
Ahmed
Passion
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

Sometimes horoscopes are right. One time I saw my horoscope and it told me that something good will happen at the end of the week that really did happen. And when I needed to do something I read the horoscope and it told me to do the thing you want to do because there's nothing holding you back right now.

What do you people think?

2Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I think its utter nonsense. No one can predict the future. So why is the horoscope any different?

3Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

its all Jibba Jabba

4Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Passion wrote:Sometimes horoscopes are right. One time I saw my horoscope and it told me that something good will happen at the end of the week that really did happen. And when I needed to do something I read the horoscope and it told me to do the thing you want to do because there's nothing holding you back right now.

It's just a coincidence. Do you really expect a piece of paper to tell you your future? And even if they were right, which they aren't, where's the fun in life if you know what's gonna happen?

5Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:I think its utter nonsense. No one can predict the future. So why is the horoscope any different?

sometimes its right though

6Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

Marwa wrote:its all Jibba Jabba

lol what does that mean?

7Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

Ace wrote:
Passion wrote:Sometimes horoscopes are right. One time I saw my horoscope and it told me that something good will happen at the end of the week that really did happen. And when I needed to do something I read the horoscope and it told me to do the thing you want to do because there's nothing holding you back right now.

It's just a coincidence. Do you really expect a piece of paper to tell you your future? And even if they were right, which they aren't, where's the fun in life if you know what's gonna happen?

it can make you more excited, i dont think a sentence can just ruin the fun

8Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:29 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

9Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Do you believe in horoscopes Mr_T_Jibba-Jabba_T-shirt_t-02

10Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Oh and Passion:

Do you believe in horoscopes Quit-your-jibba-jabba-mr-t-snickers-demotivational-poster-1233793989

11Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:38 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

haha... i so love Mr.T Hilarious

12Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

LOOOOL Do you believe in horoscopes 789698 Do you believe in horoscopes 789698 Do you believe in horoscopes 789698 good one

13Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

fifizzzzz Do you believe in horoscopes 798125 should stop jibba jabbing

14Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

They're lies. That's all to it...
You see they make each one custom... Because there are cameras in every corner of the room you're in....

15Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

maybe

16Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I miss the no one word rule Dry

17Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

what's that?

18Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It was a rule that stated that you can't make a post with only one word on it.

19Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

okay

20Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Stick to the topic bub.

21Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

Do you believe in horoscopes 652698 Do you believe in horoscopes 652698 back to basics Do you believe in horoscopes 652698 Do you believe in horoscopes 652698

22Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Lols @ ^^^^^
So yeah.. I already posted my opinion...

23Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Justice

Justice
NH Member
NH Member

horoscopes have no scientific fact behind it.

24Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

but sometimes they are right! i dont know if its magic or what! some other times they are wrong but i mean how did they become right at those sometimes when they were right?

25Do you believe in horoscopes Empty Re: Do you believe in horoscopes Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Coincidence

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum