How was your day? - Page 18 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

How was your day?

+10
IR
Dark Flame99966
SmexyGenius
Egyptian Gazelle
Fifi
Ahmed
jj16802
Doc
The Banker
preid1220
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat May 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

btw my beard is better than that ginger kids .. ask marwa Hilarious

427How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

1) The lion, as well as Marwa's "red" hair pic are both brown.

2) As for ginger, it is brown also, not orange.

3) Ginger:

How was your day? - Page 18 Ginger

http://www.last.fm/user/XXXGunManXXX

428How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat May 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

omg Sayf i am at a wedding and there is amn that looks just like you!!! but with a better beard!!

429How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat May 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

fifi wrote:omg Sayf i am at a wedding and there is amn that looks just like you!!! but with a better beard!!

i command u retract that blasphemous statement ...

430How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You are at a wedding now...at 10:45??

431How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun May 02, 2010 10:10 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Noob Killer wrote:btw my beard is better than that ginger kids .. ask marwa Hilarious
what? really? am i missin something? Razz
JK man... ur beard rocks

@ Gee:: i explained what ginger hair is b4 Rolling Eyes
ginger ain't brown man Razz

432How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon May 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Noob Killer wrote:
fifi wrote:omg Sayf i am at a wedding and there is amn that looks just like you!!! but with a better beard!!

i command u retract that blasphemous statement ...

okay..... Sayf at the wedding I saw a man that looks just like you but he had a better beard!

433How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon May 03, 2010 12:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

chem needs to die...

434How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon May 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Marwa wrote:chem needs to die...

we'll kill it together man ..

435How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon May 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I would have joined you guys but the reason I'm happt atm is because of chem...so maybe some other day Razz

Ill write about my day later...need to eat more lunch lol

436How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon May 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My day was GREAT Smile !!!

-During lunch time, I accidentally spilled the Gravy (a lot) on my shirt ( Sad ) ...but it evaporated away Very Happy
-We did nothing in Chem class today, since she forgot to give us HW on Friday
-We had a Chem practice test and I did pretty good (41/75)...the Highest in my class was a 55/75. Chem teacher herself said a 30-35 is considered good (3 or 4 or 5 on AP Test).
-I got a 90 for chem Yay
-I got a 92 for the Spanish test (Sheesh, I'm such a nerd Hilarious )
-My gym teacher was talking to us today on how the same guy that trained Arnold Schwarzenegger , was the same guy that trained Mr. [Insert School Name]..."A Squared" or Ahmed Ahmed (is his real name). He somehow made me proud...he lifted the name you know Razz

BUT I have to write 3 essays by this Wednesday (didn't start)...and 80 Multiple choice Questions for AP US. And I have a math test tomorrow.

BUT the good outweighs the bad so w/e Razz

437How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i fell asleep during an extra credit quiz ..

438How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Tue May 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well today, for the second time this school year, my dad went to Egypt. We are building a Villa and so we need to pay the fees and make sure the workers are doing their jobs etc.

I messed up on my math test. I messed up on my chem quizzes.

I have to write 3 essays (1 done so far) by this Fri. And start my English research paper by this Friday. I also have to study for my Chem Finals this Friday.

Cheers.

439How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

did assessed practical (chem) pretty good IMO.. am finishing it off tomorrow morning..
S1 mock tomoz Sad

440How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Tue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

soubds like a hard day, what will you wright your eng paper on?

441How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Tue May 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes it is. :S

My English paper is on "Imperialism in Nigeria in the 1800s"...inspired by the book "Things Fall Apart"

442How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

guyz get bare jealous Hilarious

443How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I talked about teen pregnancy in math class, and who in my school would end up getting pregnant first.

444How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Who would that be lol?

Marwa actually girls get jealous more...its in their nature.

My day was pretty smooth so far

445How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Yea today some kid some tripped on my leg and fell down the stairs and I realized how tall I was How was your day? - Page 18 51344

446How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 6:46 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

2day was sad.. bare tears man O.O

@ ahmed:: nah man, da guyz i know are... well.... lets just leave it @ unusual Razz

447How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well you'll always find the exceptions lol

448How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Marwa wrote:2day was sad.. bare tears man O.O

@ ahmed:: nah man, da guyz i know are... well.... lets just leave it @ unusual Razz

what happened man?

449How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 7:03 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

@ ahmed:: yah, da whole of my physics class happen to be exceptions eh? Razz

@ Sayf:: looooooong story.. but like, stuff happened to someone i'm properly close to.. and it makes me sad to see her sad.. slanty

450How was your day? - Page 18 Empty Re: How was your day? Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Marwa you are a noble person Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum