How was your day? - Page 29 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

How was your day?

+10
IR
Dark Flame99966
SmexyGenius
Egyptian Gazelle
Fifi
Ahmed
jj16802
Doc
The Banker
preid1220
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

^^^I don't get it lol

Sayf is the typical playa. Gangsta

702How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:23 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

GunMan wrote:Marwa, you have to talk about bears, but only Polar Bears
OMG my best guy friend looks like a poler bear off da golden compass... seriously
Hilarious
====random====
why are there alwayz weird ppl on da bus?

703How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Your friend looks like a bear...nice....

704How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:34 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i can't tell which animal u look like ahmed... hmmmmm
i'll be thinkin Razz

705How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You probably forgot how I look like Razz

706How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ur the pale, tired looking guy right? Razz

707How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i look like a human, does that count

708How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:38 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

u look like chicken... and u can't convince me otherwise Razz

709How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

@ Sultan: What I mean is that Seif told Marwa not to talk about bears, and she said yes Sir, then Fifi told her not to listen to Seif, and she said yes Ma'am so I was somewhere in between saying she can talk about bears, but only polar bears, and she should've said yes Sir..

Marwa wrote:
OMG my best guy friend looks like a poler bear off da golden compass... seriously
Hilarious
====random====

Wrong. I once went on a bus in Egypt and there was nobody else on it. So by default, there were no random weird people.

(Believe it but true, yes I rode an empty bus in CAIRO). miracle!

http://www.last.fm/user/XXXGunManXXX

710How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i will one day post a pick of myself, i swear i will!

711How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Marwa, I'm the pale, tired looking guy.

Ahmed is the tan, young looking one.

712How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:43 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

GunMan wrote:@ Sultan: What I mean is that Seif told Marwa not to talk about bears, and she said yes Sir, then Fifi told her not to listen to Seif, and she said yes Ma'am so I was somewhere in between saying she can talk about bears, but only polar bears, and she should've said yes Sir..
Yes sir Razz

Marwa wrote:
Hilarious
====random====

Wrong. I once went on a bus in Egypt and there was nobody else on it. So by default, there were no random weird people.

(Believe it but true, yes I rode an empty bus in CAIRO). miracle!
u were probably dreaming man!! Hilarious

713How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:44 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Dark Flame99966 wrote:Marwa, I'm the pale, tired looking guy.

Ahmed is the tan, young looking one.
ur all egyptian to me Hilarious
jk
ahmed looked tired too tho...
+ u were the guy in the hat

714How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOL Gman...that is a miracle Hilarious

Wrong flame! I am not tan. I am white Razz ...but yeah, I'm the darkest one from my siblings...but I'm still white lol.

715How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

check out ahmed getting excited over being pale Hilarious

716How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:53 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

But the bus ticket costed 1 LE so therefore very few people are those in Egypt who can even afford to ride it.

717How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:56 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

10 p?
thats bare cheap...

718How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I did't say Im pale...I don't like the pale color...reminds em of sick people (no offense flame Hilarious )...white =/= pale

719How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 9:00 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

haha.. ahmed, u were defo pale Hilarious

720How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Im not pale.

721How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Me neither

722How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Marwa wrote:10 p?
thats bare cheap...

I said 1 Egyptian Pound.
Geneih Wa7ed

723How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 9:14 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

@ Ahmed: u looked pale Rolling Eyes

@ Gee: kkz

724How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

If I am pale. Then what are my sisters? Hilarious Ghosts?

725How was your day? - Page 29 Empty Re: How was your day? Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i dunno.. i haven't seen them lolz Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum