OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER!

+4
Fifi
The Banker
Egyptian Gazelle
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

fine go clubbing Laughing ok ok just joking!
but umm i dont know

202OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok then, Ill take photographs Smile

203OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

cool! and them share them with us! lol

204OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I will Inshallah!

205OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

good! you better! lol

206OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Besides this trip being quite an accomplishment...it will personally satisfy myself.

207OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

cool! i think i should go to Turkey my friends and of couse get a fun adult to go with us ... the ticket for me will be only $45 Very Happy

208OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Stick to the topic.

209OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

but that would be a real adventure! lol sorry Sultan!
well you guys have fun!

210OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Thanks man.

211OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

remember its mann Rolling Eyes

212OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What should we do if the terrain is not smooth?

213OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:47 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

wait, so let me get this straight:
You are going to the house of a person who you don't know much about on the internet?

214OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Give me a single sentence in this whole entire topic where I said that.

215OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Give me a single sentence in this whole entire topic where I said that.
nah, that was a guess. Didn't feel like reading all those pages. Do you even know him personally?

216OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LMAO Hilarious

Who are you talking about man??

217OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha i think he means Smexy

218OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I know Smexy from school. He is like my best friend there.

219OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

never mind then. So what, did he move to Connecticut and you're visiting him?

220OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No...he lives here in NY. We are just going on a trip to CT.

221OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

JJ you should reread the first post! Razz

222OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

fifi wrote:JJ you should reread the first post! Razz
Im too lazy XP

223OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 9 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:I think inshallah that this summer vacation will the thwe best sumemr vacation (next to when I went to Egypt).

Let me start

For 8 years I have been having boring summers. Today in the Google had on their page that they know could give you information if you are taking a bicycle. SO I clicked. I checked how far it would be from my hosue to the Northern part of Connecticut.

Me: So it would take 11 horus from my house to ...imagine if I go
Smexy (Usman): I'll go if you are willing too...
Me: Really haha, that would be a little hard to do...like where would we sleep and stuff?
Smexy: We could rent a hotel for a night.
Me: Yeah...hmm...

When I go home I have been thinking about it all along, and I told my parents. THEY AGREED!

SO I called Usman to see if he wasn't joking and he said he was serious. OMG! This is going to be the best summer eve Inshallah Inshallah Inshallah.

I will talk to him later a lot to plan out everything. (He said "If we get lost, it's all your fault" Hilarious ...I have Google Map on my side, how will we get lost Very Happy )

Look at the distance:

EDIT: THIS IS THE CORRECT MAP:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=astoria,+queens&daddr=Simsbury+Center,+Hartford,+Connecticut&hl=en&geocode=FWQhbgIdwOiX-ylTpbXnNl_CiTEOEYSsxK8KnA%3BFUYVfwIdjPyo-ykNrjeKTgfniTEsGfx02XYI-A&mra=pe&mrcr=0&dirflg=b&sll=41.331329,-73.36548&sspn=2.194377,3.532104&ie=UTF8&ll=41.327326,-73.366699&spn=2.194516,3.532104&z=8&lci=bike

hahah here you go! and this does not mean i like you Rolling Eyes

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I wonder if there are any mosques in Fairview St., Simsburry, CT.

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ahmed.. do u live in a place called Astoria? Hilarious

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum