OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER!

+4
Fifi
The Banker
Egyptian Gazelle
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

haha I don't care. its not like you know my address

127OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well that's true. So stop worrying lol. I would have no reason to go to you even if I did BTW.

128OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

no but for real. you should bike in NY there is nothing in CT

129OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I want to go in an adventure...I have decided. Besides your brother says he wants to see me lol. Send him to the masgid, I want to give him a present for his last birthday.

130OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

my brother wants to see you?? what the heck is that supposed to mean? ok your really freakin me out now. My bro doesn't even know you.

131OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Calm down man, I was joking, sheesh Rolling Eyes

132OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

ok ok OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 798637

133OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Anyways....

I'm still thinking of who else to bring...Abdel Rahman, SM...hmm....

134OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Should we get two pairs of clothes?

135OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:32 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

yea 1 for going + 1 for returning...maybe even 1 extra

136OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Cool. Do you think we should know how people there are...or no?

137OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

mann i want a cool adventure too!

138OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Do you guys think me and Smexi are ready?

139OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

to be honest i have a bad feeling about this ..

140OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Why?

141OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

i don't its just so far and what if something happens?

142OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's the point of an adventure. If something happens then I will deal with it.

143OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:51 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

true.. but still.. anyways when are you guy leaving?

144OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:LOL I just noticed that it will be 120 miles going, and 120 miles back O_O

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!
A consistent 15mph isn't hard to keep up. You could do it in 8 hours.

This summer will be one of my best too! I'm going to Finland and India!!!

145OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:01 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

then we will deal w/ it... **
how many ever of us that are going that is...

146OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:02 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

your going to Finland and India how cool!!!

147OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Why?
Because you'll be gang raped by a bunch of Catholic preists, duh.
Lolstereotype

148OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:04 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Lol sorry smexy Razz

We were thinking the beginning of july fifi

149OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

omg no how about june!

150OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! - Page 6 Empty Re: OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER! Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:12 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm...no...school ends on the 26th for me...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum