Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agree with the Quote?

+2
preid1220
Ahmed
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

agreed

Change hurts. It makes people insecure, confused, and angry. People want things to be the same as they've always been, because that makes life easier. But, if you're a leader, you can't let your people hang on to the past.

~ Richard Marcinko

27Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I agree. Life is hard and sad at times and so the cure is sometimes bitter.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

~Mignon McLaughlin

^^^I myself don't understand that one O_O...? So if you love someone and marry them right away it will fail LOL

28Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

agreed!
there are different stages of love, no?

Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.
~ Jim Beggs

29Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

OHHH!! I get it now >.<

Agreed Smile

===============
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
~Henri B. Stendhal

30Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

agreed..

There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief.
~ Aeschylus

31Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Very true!

Forgiveness is a funny thing, it warms the hearts and cools the sting.
~Peter Allen

32Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

agreed..

Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.
~ Anton Chekhov

33Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Agreed!

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
~Joseph Stalin

34Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:54 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

agreed man!

Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death
~ Albert Einstein

35Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Agreed

Why is this in the sad quotes Hilarious :

The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you

~No Name

36Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:02 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

that is a sad quote man Rolling Eyes
and i disagree

The art of life is the art of avoiding pain.
~Thomas Jefferson

37Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I fail to see how is that sad?? Did I not understand it?

I agree!

Even peace may be purchased at too high a price.
~Benjamin Franklin

38Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:13 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

u love someone and they don't love ya back.. they only start loving you when u've given up and moved on.. sad, no? Rolling Eyes
====
agreed..

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
~ Albert Einstein

39Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm...I think it's ironic...the ironoy of life...and this just shows you that this is true:

"People don't know the value of what they have, until they lose it"

That's sad...
=================
Lol I agree Razz

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

40Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

disagree..

Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.

~ Harvey MacKay

41Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Agreed!

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.
~William Faulkner

42Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:57 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Agreed!

Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.
~William Faulkner
Somewhat agreed. I know that time is a figment of our imagination and without intelligent creatures like us, no one can record it, thus making it unknown.

43Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But time is the 4th dimension.

Also post a quote.

44Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:00 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

All human situations have their inconveniences. We feel those of the present but neither see nor feel those of the future; and hence we often make troublesome changes without amendment, and frequently for the worse.
-Benjamin Franklin
and btw Ahmed, who will know a 4th dimension exists without us?

45Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I got lost...so agree! lol

Ok JJ, point taken Wink

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
~William James

46Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Bump-er Cars

47Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 YfnoK

and keeps going..

48Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Stay on topic fifi.

49Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

ur sig is evil man...
===
Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.
~Jesse Jackson

50Agree with the Quote? - Page 2 Empty Re: Agree with the Quote? Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Agree...?

Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
~William Wallace

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum