Do you agree with me? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you agree with me?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you agree with me? Empty Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well there was a question on Y!A that said: Do you think it is too young for a 16 year old girl to fall in love?

Today the asker choose me as the best answer. So I wanted to know your views.

I said:

No.

My reasoning for this is that a 1 day old baby has love for his mother. Imagine that the word "love" is equal to the variable "x". Therefore the 16 year old girl has always loved since day one of her life. She loves her family, country, friends?, etc. Of course I understand that you mean as in "love a boy" but really it's the same concept "x" that she has been doing all her life. It just a part of maturing and growing up. No one can really control who they love (although they can control whom they hate).

So I say: No, it's not too young, the time has come and that's why you they in love in the first place.

BUT I will say that 16 is part of the "puberty" age. And one may be confused onto what they really want. (It might be a crush in other words).

That's why one should write the qualities that they want in a loved one and see if the person has those traits.

But it could also be true love.
==============================
To be 100% clear: A girl can fall in love at 16 (as I said above). However, a girl should NOT marry at 16 at all (obviously!). I mean if she still has love for the person when she comes of age to marry (20s) then maybe it is true love and she should go for it (of course she needs to make sure that he loves her back).

EDIT: I also agree with Alex. I really does depend on the person. Sort of like how age doesn't tell you a person's maturity level.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgpXJB5wMDxzPVc2G2J1rngyDX1G;_ylv=3?qid=20100308191717AARK8y8

2Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:10 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

haha!! cool answer man
and yah i agree..

3Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Thanks Smile

4Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

yeh gettin married at 16 in this day and age wouldn't probably work out :S

5Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

We never talked about marriage lol!

Did you actually read the question and my answer?

6Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

No.

My reasoning for this is that a 1 day old baby has love for his mother. Imagine that the word "love" is equal to the variable "x". Therefore the 16 year old girl has always loved since day one of her life. She loves her family, country, friends?, etc. Of course I understand that you mean as in "love a boy" but really it's the same concept "x" that she has been doing all her life. It just a part of maturing and growing up. No one can really control who they love (although they can control whom they hate).

So I say: No, it's not too young, the time has come and that's why you they in love in the first place.

BUT I will say that 16 is part of the "puberty" age. And one may be confused onto what they really want. (It might be a crush in other words).

That's why one should write the qualities that they want in a loved one and see if the person has those traits.

To be 100% clear: A girl can fall in love at 16 (as I said above). However, No.

To be 100% clear: A girl can fall in love at 16 (as I said above). However, a girl should NOT marry at 16 at all (obviously!). I mean if she still has love for the person when she comes of age to marry (20s) then maybe it is true love and she should go for it (of course she needs to make sure that he loves her back).

EDIT: I also agree with Alex. I really does depend on the person. Sort of like how age doesn't tell you a person's maturity level.
I mean if she still has love for the person when she comes of age to marry (20s) then maybe it is true love and she should go for it (of course she needs to make sure that he loves her back).

Rolling Eyes

7Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah but the question was: Is it too young for a 16 year old girl to fall in love?

I said no it is not too young...

8Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

dude you got best answer Rolling Eyes

9Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I know that. But I was asking if YOU agree with me.

10Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed, being a romantic myself i would say there is no age for love, yet it is only if bolt parties are pure. ans so i do agree with you (scary right o.0)

11Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I'm surprised Pried :O

12Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

yes i do agree

13Do you agree with me? Empty Re: Do you agree with me? Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Cool! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum