Thanks Steve Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks Steve

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks Steve Empty Thanks Steve Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

3/2/10

I thank Steve for his good job as mod. Unlike him, I won't change his changes to the forum.

Also I want to make it clear that just because I leave the forum it doesn't make a need for a new admin. Sort of like how a president of a nation couild leave a country...that doesn't mean that there will be a new president. As long as I have a mod just in case anything happens, then everything is good.

~Sultan Ahmed IV

2Thanks Steve Empty Re: Thanks Steve Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

okie dokie =)

3Thanks Steve Empty Re: Thanks Steve Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:43 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i cleared out the reports too, apart from 1 Smile

4Thanks Steve Empty Re: Thanks Steve Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Thanks, I did it Smile

5Thanks Steve Empty Re: Thanks Steve Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:3/2/10

I thank Steve for his good job as mod. Unlike him, I won't change his changes to the forum.

Also I want to make it clear that just because I leave the forum it doesn't make a need for a new admin. Sort of like how a president of a nation couild leave a country...that doesn't mean that there will be a new president. As long as I have a mod just in case anything happens, then everything is good.

~Sultan Ahmed IV

I wouldn't have changed things if i knew when you were coming back, when the president leaves he leaves people in charge who have instructions...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum