Should Steve be best? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Steve be best?

+2
Generaldesor
Ahmed
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Should Steve be best? Empty Should Steve be best? Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

From a "request" by another member Razz , I have made this topic to discuss if Steve should or shouldn't get the "The Forum's best" rank. So what do you think?

2Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

Hmm I was wondering about that think. Umm no I thin actially Steve is the best forumer.

http://www.pkmasters.com

3Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:15 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i dont think there is a best we all work hard for the fourm. steve is a good guy and a great mod but so is every other mod if you ask me.

4Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:i dont think there is a best we all work hard for the fourm. steve is a good guy and a great mod but so is every other mod if you ask me.

Still he can be the best of the month..see his avatar.. I think ahmed is choosing one to be the best memba of the month.....

http://www.pkmasters.com

5Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:36 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i think steve is the best member Razz

6Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:48 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

ha ha steve and gen maybe, but i still think there is no best we all do a good job

7Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:08 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

generaldsor wrote:
preid1220 wrote:i dont think there is a best we all work hard for the fourm. steve is a good guy and a great mod but so is every other mod if you ask me.

Still he can be the best of the month..see his avatar.. I think ahmed is choosing one to be the best memba of the month.....

no the admin just said i was the best member and said he was going to give me a special rank. Do you like it?

8Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:12 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Pried, if you dont like what happened you needt to give persuasive arguments. Razz
You never know, I might take it from Steve and give it to you Razz .

9Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:59 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i think stuff like this is always going to happen, we aren't all the same person so someone has to be better than everyone else... Think of it as though we're cars.. I'm a Lamborghini amongst milk floats =P

10Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

How in the world did Steve beat me?!? Shocked

Nah, j/k ... I guess you deserved it then ....

11Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Sayfullah, debate!!

Dont accept someone having a better rank then you (unless if you sincerley think he deserves it) Razz

12Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol it doesn't really matter that much to me Razz

13Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I don't care either but for the sake of debate:
Why should Steve? He is very helpful (team website and such), however, I have been here ever since day 2 of New Horizons and I have done a great job as a mod (most of you have not seen me a mod) and a co-admin with the ability to help you in such things. I may not understand everything in the admin panel (I believe that I do not have full access) but I am still able to do most of the things you can

14Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dark Flame99966 wrote:I don't care either but for the sake of debate:
Why should Steve? He is very helpful (team website and such), however, I have been here ever since day 2 of New Horizons and I have done a great job as a mod (most of you have not seen me a mod) and a co-admin with the ability to help you in such things. I may not understand everything in the admin panel (I believe that I do not have full access) but I am still able to do most of the things you can

Actually you do have full access to the admin panel.
Also because you were here since day 2, thats why you're co.
True, but you are co.(a higher rank than his)

Ok Sultan Razz

15Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

actully, my rank says im better than the admin and the co Razz just so you know...

16Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Ah, but it says
"The Forum's Best
*Star Star Star Star Star Star Star*
Moderator"

17Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

exactly, It says Best

18Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

And it says moderator

19Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Lol, ya, you are just the best compared to other members by that rank. The Co and I arent members

20Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

nope, im the best on the forum, the forum involves its leaders Razz

21Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve wrote:nope, im the best on the forum, the forum involves its leaders Razz

Sorry man. Rofl Rofl

Look at what it says. Now I think, Pried should be satisfied.

22Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

im the best of the mods too Razz but nevermind..

23Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve wrote:im the best of the mods too Razz but nevermind..

Sorry, I feel like I hurt your feelings slanty

24Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:34 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

nah im just messing, i never thought i would stay as the forums best for long

25Should Steve be best? Empty Re: Should Steve be best? Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve wrote:nah im just messing, i never thought i would stay as the forums best for long

Ehh...gave in to the pressure, right? Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum