What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are your dreams for the future?

+3
IR
Ahmed
SmexyGenius
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:I don't know lol Razz , do some research.
==================
Smexi:

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=9&tt=1

No, we actually debate respectfully. No pwning. I see his views when he is right. He does the same when I'm right Wink

He can still pwn u respectfully o_o
and i dont c where his posts r on his profile..maybe im blind idk

27What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

28What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed i can't find anything with skiing

29What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

I see one "intellectual" post. lol I don't doubt that he's smart or anything but you seem to overhype this guy =p

30What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He's #1 or #2 in rank at his school.

31What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:29 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

soo? I would be the same at my local hs (if i actually worked, u know how lazy i am man..)
And so would u be at ur local hs o_o...
It's not so hard or anything...just depends on how hard u work =/

32What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:33 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

hmmmm.. finish 6th form..
go Aberdeen and study petroleum engineering or Royal London and study psychiatry (haven't made up my mind yet slanty)
get married at 23-25
and thats about it....

33What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

become a pharmacist or physician

get married and have kids ... and possibly move back to Pakistan ...

Insha'Allah

34What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Smexy, when I told you to look at his posts I meant look at his style of writing. You just don't get it man...ask any of the old members here that actually knew him Wink

35What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

ahmed if you dont know what a chiropractor is then how r u gonna win a nobel prize in chem??

36What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm...it doesn't really have to do with chem? Hiding

37What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

innit a chiropractor is someone who corrects language??

38What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No Marwa...read page 2, IR explained it.

39What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:49 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

my bad Hilarious

40What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:02 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:Smexy, when I told you to look at his posts I meant look at his style of writing. You just don't get it man...ask any of the old members here that actually knew him Wink

Cause he writes all sophisticated? o_o....soo? I knew some kid who was a total moron but insisted on writing all proper online....

41What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i do think hassan should be demoted now... he just isn't an active member. Most active members dont know him now.

42What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Give him time Steve.

43What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i dont think hassan is comming back slanty

44What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i always give him time, he hasn't loged in for 2 months and it was something like 3 months before that. Just accept that he isn't intrested in this place.

45What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

in my future i also would to make a lots of money and get married young!

46What are your dreams for the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future? Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Its not because of that steve Rolling Eyes

He is just super busy. I know this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum