What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do do with a broken heart?

+7
The Banker
IR
jj16802
SmexyGenius
Fifi
Steve
Ahmed
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:So yeah, she ended everything today...

So tell me jokes you guys so I could cheer up a bit.

OUCH! sorry....
Theres always gonna be someone better!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GoRemy#p/u/10/nIybz6axr1Q
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_U0KRd2T_8 (watch the last 2 unless you want to watch the whole video)
those always make me laugh

52What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:So yeah, she ended everything today...

So tell me jokes you guys so I could cheer up a bit.

oh sorry man Sad...cant think of any jokes atm slanty....try google...or russel peters on utube

53What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

KK

Thanks you guys Smile

54What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ist3ooWRo7c

i remember watching this..i cracked up lmao...

55What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Have any written jokes?

56What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

No sorry, Just read that exciting new book you got!

57What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Haha Razz , its an answer book lol

Sigh, I guess Ill get over this feeling with time. And go back to being boring ol' me lol

58What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Awww just find someone else! there are ALOT of girls!

59What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It's not that easy fifi. Theoretically, yeah it would be easy. Girls are everywhere. But you get really attached to so few people in the world.

60What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

I know..im just saying whatever comes first to my head LOL..like that guy i liked..there not another like him..well there is but i know i can't have the other guy so whatever i just accept it and try to move on..

61What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ehh, yeah that seems like the only thing possible now.

62What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

That is the only thing to do in our situations.

63What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah, unfortunately, sigh.

64What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

You make it sound like the end of the world..just relax and forget it even happened..even though its hard..but hayy its all only gonna get better since the worst as happen..if that made any sense Razz

65What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah I guess...

66What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

I have a few jokes, is it kk if they are "anglo-arabic"?

67What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Your sadness is killing me mann..

68What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah anything...

69What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

BTW does this person even go to your school?

70What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No.

71What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Ok i think i know who it is!..i talked to this person btw if it is who it think..

72What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Who do you think?

73What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Should I say it here or PM?

74What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

PM is fine.

75What do do with a broken heart? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

okey dokey =))

Mara wa7id asla3 ra7 igtama3 3shan ya3abar 3an sha3ooro

(this you might not understand since your from Cairo Razz) Mara wa7id komsary wa2a3 3la salalim el tram badal may2ool ya sater el tazaker

mara wa7id bay2ool li sa7bo 2ishta 3alak elo tub shilha
mara wa7id itnan talata Razz
mara wa7ed sab 3rabeto dayra rege3 la2aha marab3a
mara doctor ta7alyl omo matet meshy fel ganaza be2ol ta7alely yama ta7alely yama
mara wa7id by2oul li sa7boh ba2aly mash3'oul men 2mbari7 2aloh yemken raf3 elsama3a
mara wa7id raga3 fi kalamo 5abat ily wara haha

...yeah I know a lot of Egyptian jokes haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum