What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do do with a broken heart?

+7
The Banker
IR
jj16802
SmexyGenius
Fifi
Steve
Ahmed
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ehh lol, but this time I'm learning from my mistakes...before I call it love, I need to make sure Wink

152What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahahaha sometimes it does take 1 mistake to learn a lesson!

153What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I must say though! I'm impressed by her. She is willing to learn more about Islam Smile

154What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Smile

Smile
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

yes i am Smile

155What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

mA Very Happy

156What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha well good for her. i could use a good lesson my self..to be honest i haven't prayed correctly since i was like 10 because my dad never really thought me every time i went to the masjid i would just follow my aunt..i regret ever moving it totally tore me apart from lots of things but good thing im going back to where it all starts!

157What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I could help fifi, just ask, if I know I'll help you out Wink
====================================
I have made a new real list and I wonder what she'll say Smile

158What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

She had to leave :S right now.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Wink

159What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:I could help fifi, just ask, if I know I'll help you out Wink
====================================
I have made a new real list and I wonder what she'll say Smile

Thanks, but it would be better if you use actually here to show me how to pray..my version of praying at night is listening to all the prayers from a recording because i have no ride to the masjid anymore...so you can start from point A!

160What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Why don't you watch videos on youtube on how to pray?

161What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

fifi wrote:hahaha well good for her. i could use a good lesson my self..to be honest i haven't prayed correctly since i was like 10 because my dad never really thought me every time i went to the masjid i would just follow my aunt..i regret ever moving it totally tore me apart from lots of things but good thing im going back to where it all starts!
Awww....well any time you need any guidance you can just ask any of us Wink
So why did you move anyways?

162What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

PM Gaz Wink , stick to the topic. Yes I know I myself went off-topic a bit, but I went to PM after fifi's reminder Wink .

163What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:
fifi wrote:hahaha well good for her. i could use a good lesson my self..to be honest i haven't prayed correctly since i was like 10 because my dad never really thought me every time i went to the masjid i would just follow my aunt..i regret ever moving it totally tore me apart from lots of things but good thing im going back to where it all starts!
Awww....well any time you need any guidance you can just ask any of us Wink
So why did you move anyways?

Well my dad's sis moved down here so when we came to visit my dad just loved the whole house style and the HOT weather..so he talked my mom in to moving here..and now that the market is getting my there selling all of our houses in FL and moving right back to NY with all my fun EGYPTIAN! family..

164What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Sorry sir.

@Fifi: Ohhh thats nice! Now you'll be closer to me! haha

165What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Why don't you watch videos on youtube on how to pray?

LOL i have tried that but i cant find any good ones that explain why you do what you are doing..

166What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Same for you fifi Wink (It was your reminder in the first place lol)

167What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

And Ill try and find you a video fifi, then Ill send it to you. Smile

168What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

fifi wrote:
Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Why don't you watch videos on youtube on how to pray?

LOL i have tried that but i cant find any good ones that explain why you do what you are doing..
Try watching Baba Ali, he is really funny (hence the name) and preaches Islam in a good way......he is also sunni =)

169What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:And Ill try and find you a video fifi, then Ill send it to you. Smile
Thank You! i must say this will be one heck of a summer! i am also having my cousin teach me Arabic again!
Sorry Sultan that was the last thing i needed to say off topic!

170What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's ok Wink

171What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol thanks! so how's your "smile"?

172What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

She's actually a very nice person walhy Smile , I too at first thought she might be a troll, but now that I know more about her, she is very nice Wink

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

174What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah thanks element Smile

175What do do with a broken heart? - Page 7 Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Good!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum