What do do with a broken heart? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do do with a broken heart?

+7
The Banker
IR
jj16802
SmexyGenius
Fifi
Steve
Ahmed
11 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What do do with a broken heart? Empty What do do with a broken heart?

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 am

Well what do you do? You loved a person very much, and basically drew your life map around/with that person...but it all ends.

So what do you do to cheer up a bit? :S

It's not a simple thing like losing a crush or w/e.

I know that time heals everything and you'll eventually forget the person. But I mean, what do you do in the mean time (the transtiion phase)?

Please give serious answers. Thanks.

And what would you tell a person who says "I loved once, and I felt the horrible pain of it (relationship ended), so I don't want to love anyone anymore or marry etc etc etc"
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : What do do with a broken heart? Tired

Back to top Go down

What do do with a broken heart? Empty Re: What do do with a broken heart?

Post by Steve Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 am

i say remember the good times.

honestly i dont think love is for everyone, and you dont forget the people you have loved.
Steve
Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
Username Change Points : 11443
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Mood : What do do with a broken heart? Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:32 am

But if you remember the good times it'll make you sadder, no?

Well if you had loved someone but the person makes you not love them anymore, then you kind of try to forget them...
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:35 am

yeah it doesnt work, you dont forget people who you love. and you may be sadder while getting over them but its proof that it wasn't a waste of time and you shouldn't avoid love...

i hope it wasn't me who broke your heart Sad
Steve
Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifi Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 am

Ahmed IV wrote:Well what do you do? You loved a person very much, and basically drew your life map around/with that person...but it all ends.

I know that time heals everything and you'll eventually forget the person. But I mean, what do you do in the mean time (the transtiion phase)?

And what would you tell a person who says "I loved once, and I felt the horrible pain of it (relationship ended), so I don't want to love anyone anymore or marry etc etc etc"

Hmm i can relate to you..i liked this guy alot but he was so obsess with being popular he dumbed him self and just used me to help him get popular ..always flirted and tried to hug me and all this stuff and once he was popular he got into drugs and completely changed and since that year i have never liked another guy the same way..I always got jealous when i see him with another girl now..but i just looked at the bad side of him and just think wow i'll live longer than him! and all the stupid things he's done..i could get better!
Fifi
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 7932
Username Change Points : 13314
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Mood : What do do with a broken heart? Bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 am

So you just remember you loved a person at what point in your life? And just carry the memory, even though the person made you dislike him/her? Not really realistic.

Trust me...its not you lol
======================
Yeah fifi. So what do you do while you are trying to pass the transition?
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:46 am

its not realistic?!? thats what really happens, i could name my previous loves right now.

and from a phycology POV i would say its because you have more of an emotional atachment to those memories, which makes them easier to recall.
Steve
Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifi Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:46 am

If you like you can explain the actual story to me more im a PM so i can say how exactly you could get over "her" but sometimes its easier not to give up if the thing that made you mad was a tiny mistake?

I concentrated more on education and sports that why i excel in it all now..
Fifi
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:48 am

So you suggest I just remember the good memories with the person...and that's it?
=================
Sorry fifi, I want to tell you, but I cant tbh :S
And it wasn't really a tiny mistake...think of a person calling the one he/she loved a extremely, very, horrible offense/curse.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 am

Ahmed IV wrote:Well what do you do? You loved a person very much, and basically drew your life map around/with that person...but it all ends.

seems like u actually have love problems..i wonder w/ who..u can tell me i wont tell anyone. i promise Wink

anyway theres a few transitions till u can get over the person ( keep in mind u will prob never be 100% over the person but ull get EXTREMELY close...espec if u find someone else)

First phase: grieve/cry/whatever u can to do let ur sadness out physically..work out till u drop... anything

second: get rid of anything that reminds u of that person, like anything they may have given u or whatever...

third: talk to friends who knew u both as a couple and understand. It helps letting out the sadness emotionally...

fourth: get involved in things that dont remind u of the person, and u enjoy (good way to lrn new things and it keeps ur mind off of the person)

i might have missed a bit but the rest is really just a waiting stage, as long as u keep ur mind of the person for a few/several months or so, the pain will almost vanish. then u can move on to someone else and start loving instead of hurting again...

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT: try not to see or get back with that person again...they would probably just hurt u again...

*note: music with a good beat always helps...not relaxing/music about love...that would just remind u of the person. rap is really good for this lol...

Last edited by SmexyGenius on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
SmexyGenius
SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 981
Username Change Points : 6874
Registration date : 2008-09-17
Mood : What do do with a broken heart? Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifi Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am

I don't think she meant it..maybe "she" was just jealous when she saw you paying more attention to another girl and you didn't even realize it your self and she just said that because she was jealous and a bit mad..
Fifi
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 am

fifi wrote:I don't think she meant it..maybe "she" was just jealous when she saw you paying more attention to another girl and you didn't even realize it your self and she just said that because she was jealous and a bit mad..

i think he was trying to make an analogy or something...
SmexyGenius
SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jj16802 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 am

Send that person a fail video. Or a fail blog:
http://failblog.org/
jj16802
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
Username Change Points : 11227
Registration date : 2007-11-30
Mood : What do do with a broken heart? Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:56 am

Nah, sorry Smexy..I trust you like a bro. but I can't tell you :S

First of all very nice advice. Thanks!
Second of all, where did you get all this advice from?

Third of all, how about if you still see the person everyday? Like you don't physically go to meet them, but you are forced to see them because...for example, you are in the same work place or w/e?
======================
No fifi, like she curses you while...discussing something...because she disagrees with your opinion...got me?
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifi Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 am

I think "she" was trying to impress you so she decided to seem tough and if she disagrees with you then oh well theres gonna be something else..she if you would just explain it to me i could give more details..its not like i will go blabin your business to everyone on here not even the girls..
Fifi
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:05 am

I kind of already explained it to you fifi. I just didn't say a name.

I loved someone. More than myself, in other words. I planned how my life will be shaped alongside her. After a relatively short time, I noticed she changed. I talked to her about what I think, and she understood what I said, and we became good again. Then all of a sudden, she disagrees with me on something, and curses me the worst curse ever. I gave the time for perhaps an apology...but noting. And instead she just stops talking to me. So you could kind of tell at this point the obvious.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:06 am

Ahmed IV wrote:Nah, sorry Smexy..I trust you like a bro. but I can't tell you :S

First of all very nice advice. Thanks!
Second of all, where did you get all this advice from?

Third of all, how about if you still see the person everyday? Like you don't physically go to meet them, but you are forced to see them because...for example, you are in the same work place or w/e?
======================
No fifi, like she curses you while...discussing something...because she disagrees with your opinion...got me?

umm u tell me ur situation, i tell u mine? lol What do do with a broken heart? 714204

and if ur forced to see them..like at school? idk wat i can tell u man..u gotta go through it for 1.5 more yrs...
but if u have no way at all of not seeing them....umm lets c...just don't talk to the person unless she talks to u...and don't try to relax and act natural...if u act all awkward, or start talking too fast, or stuff like that she knows she still bothers u...kind of a bad thing slanty...eventually ur feelings will dim down. Try not to needlessly meet/bump into that person though..even if u want to, very bad idea...

u could always try staying friends but umm lol IMO that never works too well..cause u cant get rid of ur feelings..

sorry i was kinda thinking/typing same time..lol almost free writing in this post..might be hard to read.
SmexyGenius
SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 am

Nah, smexy, you probably don't even have a situation Razz

Alright smexy. Thanks for the advice.
But how about if an experience like that makes one "scared" to love again?
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 am

Ahmed IV wrote:I kind of already explained it to you fifi. I just didn't say a name.

I loved someone. More than myself, in other words. I planned how my life will be shaped alongside her. After a relatively short time, I noticed she changed. I talked to her about what I think, and she understood what I said, and we became good again. Then all of a sudden, she disagrees with me on something, and curses me the worst curse ever. I gave the time for perhaps an apology...but noting. And instead she just stops talking to me. So you could kind of tell at this point the obvious.

In this situation man, don't take offense to the curse so much. Let it go, just forgive her if you love her that much. You're gonna be doing that a lot in any relationship. When you really love someone you have to appreciate the good parts, and overlook the (hopefully small in number) bad parts.

Did you try talking to her? It kinda seems like you didn't...

But, if you love this girl that much, just apologize to her (even if u dont think your wrong or anything, just do it) and say something like, "I disagree with you on this, but that's no need to end our relationship..I still love you" (this is rough line lol think of something like that)

*note lol you get offended a little easy Ahmed over curses(no offense meant). Does she know this? Explain that to her..like i mean seriously. I've only met 1 other person who got offended by cursing as much as you do. Since I curse a lot, I know, you usually start cursing less around people who get offended by it. Or at least say sorry if one comes out by habit..

Also actually Ahmed I do, I'm not just messing with you I swear What do do with a broken heart? 714204 . Sounds like yours too by the line "I developed my life around her" lol....
SmexyGenius
SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifi Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 am

Ahmed IV wrote:I kind of already explained it to you fifi. I just didn't say a name.

Thats really gotta hurt if you loved "her" more than yourself..im sure she's sorry but she doesnt want to say it because she doesn't know how to even though it probably would be very easy..if you still want to get over her just dont look at her and try to think about her... like she's not here anymore..but im sure she is sorry! but do keep an eye out for her if she turns back for you! After all EVERYONE LOVES YOU!
Fifi
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 am

But you get the feeling Smexy that she herself dones't love you anymore...
============
Alright Miss Fifi lol Razz
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 am

Ahmed IV wrote:Nah, smexy, you probably don't even have a situation Razz

Alright smexy. Thanks for the advice.
But how about if an experience like that makes one "scared" to love again?

Ohh soo much typing lol

Well anyway, in this situation, if you find a girl who you think you may like, go with her. But don't jump too fast into this relationship. Go slower. If this girl is open-minded, or if she asks why you seem so untalkative/closed or w.e, you can explain that you've had a couple bad experiences with girls. This may open her mind to you..or she might leave u...if she DOES leave u, she was obviously a bad person to be with in the first place. Eventually you may find a girl who opens you up again...and makes you feel the same way u felt with the first girl. This is all i can tell u lol ,maybe someone else has a better answer for this question What do do with a broken heart? 714204
SmexyGenius
SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 am

Nah, your answers are very good smexy Wink..but read my last post.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifi Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 am

Feel better Ahmed but don't give up completely this could be a stage!
Fifi
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 am

how long have you been dating?
Steve
Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next