Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Steve join the girl forum?

+5
preid1220
Ahmed
daloo3a
Steve
Egyptian Gazelle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Should Steve join the girls forum?

Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Mistress of Salamz wrote:i vote yes 4 steve

thanks marwa Smile I'm glad there's people out there who want to see me in the cool gang Smile

27Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

But your a guy 0.o......
oh well..........

28Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:20 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve did you get the plastic surgery or not man?

29Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:30 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

im going to say yes, can i join it now? Razz

30Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:32 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Prove it!!!!!!!! I want to see your receipt and beautiful face Very Happy

31Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i dont have a beautiful face, yet.

i may show you when the swelling goes down but this is not something i want to put on the internet Razz

also i didn't ask for a receipt.

32Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well, is there any proof?

33Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:41 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

wow steve u got plastic surgery

34Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

yup and now you gotta let me into the girl forum.

ahmed, they dont really need to give you proof, its sorta clear to everyone who knows you Razz

35Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

steve guys get plastic surgery too it doesnt really change anything

36Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Steve, why do u wanna come in so badly?

37Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:49 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve, I think ur still a guy :S

38Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

because the guys are boring!!!

i have more fun with the girls here

39Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

awwn thnx steve lol

40Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:56 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Awwwww Steve thats real sweet haha.....
I guess u can join Razz

41Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

hahah gaz is only teasing u

42Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:58 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Maybe, maybe not Razz

43Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:58 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

thanks gaz, can you sort that out? Smile

44Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i say NO MWAUHAHHAHA

45Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL@dal
and steve,hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll have to think about it hehe

46Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

no steve is a TRAITOR
(hahah steve MWUAHAHHA)

47Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmm if you betrayed the guys, what makes me think you won't betray us?

48Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i can prove it to you gaz. but i wont tell you in public.

49Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:05 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

send me a PM Wink

50Should Steve join the girl forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum