Should Steve join the girl forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Steve join the girl forum?

+5
preid1220
Ahmed
daloo3a
Steve
Egyptian Gazelle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Should Steve join the girls forum?

Should Steve join the girl forum? Vote_lcap50%Should Steve join the girl forum? Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
Should Steve join the girl forum? Vote_lcap50%Should Steve join the girl forum? Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

O.k so do you think Steve (a.k.a rebel girl Razz) join the girl forum??????
Its all up to you......
*cough* vote no *cough*

2Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

yes i should Smile I can gossip to no end about the guys Very Happy

3Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

because you are a rebel Razz

4Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

well Pink Lipz should join but not Steve. lol

5Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:26 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well he did betray the boys. But I still sa no Razz

BTW rebel, your avy's size is annoying me Razz

6Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

if he is changed he must become a girl

7Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Word dawg.

8Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:57 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

omg snoop dawg is in the building

9Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Rebel Girl is an old song by Bikini Kill. Just sayin'

10Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:02 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Haha....BTW on Steves avy the middle says Rebel Girl

11Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

That's why I thought of the song

12Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Ohh gotchya haha

13Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

;D yeyuh

14Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL.you say the most random things haha

15Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

A sex change operation is about 10,000 USD.

16Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Ummmmm......wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too random!!!!!!!!! and akward haha

17Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

im not going that far fang Smile

18Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL Steve, so how far were you planning on going 0.o

19Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

well i got this name and im trying to join the girl forum, that sounds about right Razz

20Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Ok Steve, good luck Wink

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

22Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Hahahaha......i vote ABSOLUTELY NOT for that one Wink

23Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i vote yes 4 steve

24Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Steve when did you get a gender change? In your profile it says female. You had $10,000 and didn't want to give me a dollar to buy chips? Shame on thou.

25Should Steve join the girl forum? Empty Re: Should Steve join the girl forum? Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Oh noez
/facepalm (inspired by fang) haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum