I got banned because I did what you asked? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got banned because I did what you asked?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I got banned because I did what you asked? Empty I got banned because I did what you asked? Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:23 pm

Altair22

Anonymous

Just out of curiosity. I am banned because I answered a question you asked correct? It does not matter anymore, I have my own forum now.

Anyway I am making this post simply to get an understanding that I am being banned because I answered a question asked by an admin. Which is a little odd, so if you could elaborate more please do.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Altair22 wrote:Just out of curiosity. I am banned because I answered a question you asked correct? It does not matter anymore, I have my own forum now.

Anyway I am making this post simply to get an understanding that I am being banned because I answered a question asked by an admin. Which is a little odd, so if you could elaborate more please do.

Glad too, what you wrote was basically a letter and not in anyway whatsoever I asked for. I asked you to tell me why you were flamming in the chat. Then you just sent me this letter. BTW metal and toxic said they were never on your side.

Altair22

Anonymous

Okay whatever. Why do you seem to hate me or dislike me all of a sudden? Mellow

Well have fun with your website. Rolling Eyes

Regards,
Altair220 X )

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I don't hate you, you just didnt follow the rules.

And thank you Smile

~Wise and Silent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum