Banned Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned

+6
Dark Flame99966
Steve
preid1220
Hassan
samthedragon
Ahmed
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Banned Empty Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:15 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

3/25/08

Well the "member" Genraldessor, back a spam bot today. Basically spammed the forum. So I and two helpful members, the 2nd admin and samthedragon(by making them "temporary mods"), cleaned up the forum.

I guess we could say its my fault that this happened, as I shoudl have banned him a looong time ago, but I guess I was too nice or so.

Well, anyways he is banned for good, and everything is back to normal Wink

~Ahmed the IV

2Banned Empty Re: Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:28 am

samthedragon

NH Member
NH Member

Nah dont ever take the stance that you were too nice... shit happens (if I can get away with saying that) not your fault.

3Banned Empty Re: Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:32 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I totally support your decision, as abused our forum today. Hope for a cleaner forum now.

4Banned Empty Re: Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:20 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

see this is why we need mods on the form. by not having mods we are in danger of this hapening agan. personaly i think hassan would make a good mod due to the fact that he's active and i dont se him in many fights

5Banned Empty Re: Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:57 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

6Banned Empty Re: Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Hello guys, I am sorry I was not on earlier. I am glad some people are back.

7Banned Empty Re: Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:09 pm

samthedragon

NH Member
NH Member

I came cos I was needed =F I have been spending all my time elsewhere on the internet recently <_< but Steve came on and told me and as staff I felt I should probably do something =F anyways... o7 glad its sorted

8Banned Empty Re: Banned Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

samthedragon wrote:I came cos I was needed =F I have been spending all my time elsewhere on the internet recently <_< but Steve came on and told me and as staff I felt I should probably do something =F anyways... o7 glad its sorted
A true loyal member...

9Banned Empty Re: Banned Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:08 am

guaska

NH Member
NH Member

Oh no.............now IM seriosly killing my brother manuel, this explains why I couldnt logg in, and cuz I saw thigns I dont rmbered posting, looks like my bro ,wich I had told and hit 10 times not to use the forums, decided to logg these days using my account,while I was on a trip since is Easter break,I arrived today, and for some reason he didnt wanted me to use my pc and even started crying and all, then I finnaly use it and IM like WTF I try loggin in but it says invalid password, I check my email and I see it has been changed, then I logg with the diferent pass, and when I saw banned I was like..FFS WHY I ONLY GOT ONE WARNING!, then I see the thing about the noob and Im like.......woh you banned me for nothing? Assholes, but then I saw this thread and...spamming,someoe must have haxed me up..ut no one knows my pass,chec antivirus and no trojans or anything, then I think, my email pass its rmbered, so maybe he got in ,and saw my nh pass there,I rmber he crying and all, I asked him if he done it and he kept denying it,but I knw he did it. So Im gonna kill im and I demand my acc back,if you dont believe ask van nido1 he knows me irl.

10Banned Empty Re: Banned Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:01 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Well, please dont spam like your brother did.

11Banned Empty Re: Banned Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:47 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

jj he's a old member think better of him also you dont even know what real spam is yet

12Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:10 am

samthedragon

NH Member
NH Member

I know what REAL spam is =D hohoho... if you want to see REAL spam all you have to do is ask =F

Also for the love of pie dont make preid a Mod ¬_¬ not unless you want to counteract him with steve.

AND can I just point out that it was not that bad o.o I mean 1337hangout was under attack for months before anyone did anything =] ah 1337hangout... whatever happend to that place?

13Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:43 am

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Real spam is when sam put that screw topic.

14Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:39 pm

guaska

NH Member
NH Member

OK...I think you guys aint understaing,IM GENERALDESOR, doing wiat my bro did to me, using his account, my prother, guaska, spammed the forums with my acc while I wasnt around cuz I didnt wanted him to join the forums, so I changed his pass thats why he never posted again, but while I was out, he accesed my email wich was rmbered means u could acces it without pass, so he saw all my pass of all the sites im active in , and screw in almost all of em!!!! you can ask van nido!! He knows me irl!! Now can I plz get gen back!!

15Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:55 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Yeah, preid knows what its like. He has a brother that messes around with him.

16Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:22 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Ok, Gen. I'll ask Van Nido. If he says so, I'll give you one last try. Ahmed might get mad, but he does believe in second chances

Off-topic:Sam, the 1337 hangout died with the admin. I sent a PM asking if he died. He never responded.

17Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:25 pm

samthedragon

NH Member
NH Member

jj16802 wrote:Real spam is when sam put that screw topic.

quoting for total and utter idiocy =F

18Banned Empty Re: Banned Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 am

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Well, that is he truth.

19Banned Empty Re: Banned Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:38 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

jj you just agreaed that your an idiot you know that right?

20Banned Empty Re: Banned Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:12 am

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

No, I meant that his spam is really a bad one.

21Banned Empty Re: Banned Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Grimmjow

Grimmjow
NH Member
NH Member

all spam is bad though jj

http://anti-clan.darkbb.com/index.htm

22Banned Empty Re: Banned Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

His is worst.

23Banned Empty Re: Banned Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Ok, get off of this topic

24Banned Empty Re: Banned Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

woah i go camping and, what 4 different people get banned? slanty

25Banned Empty Re: Banned Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Mr.Muffin wrote:woah i go camping and, what 4 different people get banned? slanty

Dont worry. They are just spammers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum