What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you giving .........

+5
Fangy
pinkbuniii
The Banker
Ahmed
Gay and Gay
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:28 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i concur, her humor is quite childish.

27What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:37 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

im quite childish wow thats the first time i heard that how old r u again 10 , 11???????

28What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Actually preid she is really mature...

proof: She was mature enough to call you a dumbutt and nothing else Wink

29What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:42 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

thnx gazzy

30What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

daloo3a wrote:thnx gazzy
I got your back dal Wink hehehe...wa kaman il wad da mostafiz awy...ya333333 hahahahahahaha

31What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

da zamano beysheet men el ghez delwa2ti 3ashan el 3arabi hahahaha estani a7ot esmo fel nos 3ashan yefteker el ana batkalem 3aleih preid hahahahahhahaha, awareelo ba2a le3b el 3eyal

32What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:05 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Gaz i dont find calling me a "dumbbutt" mature and insulting me is also quite rude. you should not feed her childish tantrums or they will only progress until she is a troll

33What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

preid1220 wrote:Gaz i dont find calling me a "dumbbutt" mature and insulting me is also quite rude. you should not feed her childish tantrums or they will only progress until she is a troll

Who's children are you talking about? Also relax Pried. Be lighthearted Smile

34What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

hahahhahahahah preid lol im a troll and childish awww ur sooooooo adorable lol n first of all you told me stop talkin out of ur butt earlier so dont call me out on insulting u when ur doing the same stuff

35What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Can't we live in peace you two Razz ?

36What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL@ la3b 3ayal......yeah lets just live in peace guys....

37What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

just dont isult me and i wont insult anyone, n sorry to the other users for speakin in arabic What are you giving ......... - Page 2 426306

38What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL...yeah I apologize too...but I guarantee you that most the time we are not insulting you Smile

39What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I cannot read daloo3a's posts.

40What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

why not? they are in english...

41What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I think he means the "Arabic" ones...Fang it's nothing important really. I'll tell you that they are "girl talks".

LOL. Razz

Last edited by Sultan Ahmed IV on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

42What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL, ok sorry Fang...its nothing bad though like Ahmed said Wink haha

43What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

No, I don't mean that. I meant her "English" ones.

44What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

Fang wrote:No, I don't mean that. I meant her "English" ones.
no comment

45What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

daloo3a wrote:
Fang wrote:No, I don't mean that. I meant her "English" ones.
no comment

is that not a comment? lol. i think he means that he's mad about grammar.

(not insulting you, must resist temptation Razz )

46What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

ugh...i save my grammar for english class haha

47What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:24 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

why would you do such a thing, the flow of words from ones soul can only be expressed with proper grammar, or big words. one or the other and as you can tell i use big words.

48What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:30 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

There has to be some rule that regulates this forum into using English. I don't know a thing about Arabic!

49What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok JJ. Ill translate what they say for you Wink

50What are you giving ......... - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:03 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

we said we're sorry sheesh ppl , and gaz already translated wat she wrote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum