What are you giving ......... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you giving .........

+5
Fangy
pinkbuniii
The Banker
Ahmed
Gay and Gay
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What are you giving ......... Empty What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:39 am

Gay and Gay

Gay and Gay
NH Member
NH Member

thanks for this Thursday. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?

☆★☆★☆★
Nicky

2What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

For you being banned tomorrow.

3What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

@gay:: dun dun duuuuuuuh...
u fail at life man....

4What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 pm

pinkbuniii

pinkbuniii
NH Member
NH Member

I'm going to be thankful for all my friends here =)

and the chance to make new frends

5What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I'm going to be thankful for myself being well educated and taught to accept anyone.

6What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I'm going to rot in my room thinking about how i hate the holidays...

just kidding! I'm giving my love to my family for one of the rare opportunity for us to spend together (and i have a big family)

7What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:10 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Im going to pwn more Modern Warfare 2 players. Maybe go to a relative's house for a party.

8What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:13 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i give thanks to the things i luv everyday not just thanksgiving

9What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

I don't celebrate thanksgiving....shouldn't we give thanks to God everyday?????...

10What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:I don't celebrate thanksgiving....shouldn't we give thanks to God everyday?????...

thanksgiving is not giving thanks to god, it's a national holiday not a religious one.

11What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:
The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:I don't celebrate thanksgiving....shouldn't we give thanks to God everyday?????...

thanksgiving is not giving thanks to god, it's a national holiday not a religious one.

I know its a national holiday....I do live in America just in case you haven't noticed.....but you should be giving thanks to God everyday, he's the one giving you all of this stuff....

12What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

No talk of religion in this thread. Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday.

13What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:03 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

if u trace back to the history of thanksgiving its a pagan holiday

14What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:
preid1220 wrote:

I know its a national holiday....I do live in America just in case you haven't noticed.....but you should be giving thanks to God everyday, he's the one giving you all of this stuff....

Fang wrote:No talk of religion in this thread. Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday.

Fang she could talk about whatever she wants. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. She isn't personally attacking anyone so you hush.

BTW it was I that give you the -1 and not Gaz. You were too rash for a mod.

15What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Fang wrote:No talk of religion in this thread. Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday.

No comment......

16What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:50 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Wasn't Thanksgiving started when the Native Americans shared resources with the colonizers?

17What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

jj16802 wrote:Wasn't Thanksgiving started when the Native Americans shared resources with the colonizers?

*Thinking back to second grade*...aha, yup...pretty much

18What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:13 am

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i dont care man i love thanksgiving u get two days off and a half day. YEAH PILGRIMS

19What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:54 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

thanks giving is not a pagan holiday, stop talking out of you buts people. thanks giving is a symbolic day of the first settlers of America but a deeper importance is to give thanks for what you have and spend time contemplation how goo life really is. Some people may believe that we should give thanks every day and i do agree with them but what's wrong with celebrating this thanks?

20What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

why dont u google it u dumbbutt

21What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:09 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

daloo3a wrote:why dont u google it u dumbbutt

not all internet sources are accurate daloo3a (gona call you dal from now on ok?)

22What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL Dal, fakartiny fa a5oya lema 2olt dumbutt hahahahahahahahahahaha

23What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha ana kont 3awza a2oulo kelma tanya bas 3eb lol

24What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

English, if you would be so kind

25What are you giving ......... Empty Re: What are you giving ......... Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

preid1220 wrote:English, if you would be so kind

LMAO! Sorry Preid, I just told her that she reminded me of my lil' bro when she called you a dumbutt..and then she just replied to that haha....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum