New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Egyptian Gazelle
Steve
egyptsurferdude
daloo3a
The Banker
Ameer
Dark Flame99966
Love
Icehawk
Phoenix Rider
Theory
toxorobot
Doc
preid1220
jj16802
Fangy
Ahmed
21 posters

Islam is the Truth. Do you object?

Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15318
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 14 Relaxed

Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 14 Empty Re: Islam is the Truth. Do you object?

Post by Doc Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:31 pm

you are going in circles ... you tell me Islam isn't the truth (astagfirullah) and I tell you to learn about it since you don't have even an iota of knowledge regarding it, save from whatever garbage you read from anti islamic websites and you just keep repeating it can't be the truth (astagfirullah) using nonsense reasoning

how can you know if it is the truth or not if you don't even know or learned about it? only a true fool would say something like that
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29

Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 14 Empty Re: Islam is the Truth. Do you object?

Post by Steve Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 pm

actually I have studied it for years sayf.

how many religions have you followed?
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:56 pm

i put it to all of you devote Muslims that you have not even experienced another religion. How can you know that this is the ultimate answer and opinion when you haven't even tried giving the same devotion to something else.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 am

i probably know more about christianity than christians ...
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 am

but have you followed it?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 14 Tired

Post by Ahmed Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:23 am

No because it is false. We have proof.
    Egyptian Gazelle
    Egyptian Gazelle
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 4703
    Username Change Points : 9960
    Registration date : 2009-10-06
    Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 14 Bored

Post by Egyptian Gazelle Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:49 am

Steve, if only you can hear the stories of people I know who have converted. I'm not trying to be foreful or annoying or anything, but I don't like the ignorance that many people display. Muslims always study other religons (trust me) and its obvious that Islam makes the most sense! Not only that but, Islam isn't a religon, its a way of life. Its a set of guidelines for us telling us how to live our life! The same God that sent down Christianity and Judaism also sent down Islam, since Islam was the "last" religon he sent down, isn't it obvious that its the one we should follow? People started to follow Christianity and Judaism because it was the latest religon, so why not do the same with Islam? I kindly ask you to pick up a reliable book (written by a Muslim) or even pick up and English cop of the Quran and just read a few pages!! Or even go on youtube and listen to recitation of the Quran with translations. It all makes sense! And you will learn stuff while you are at it! Anyways, i'm not trying to argue, I would just like you to learn more about Islam before you say/do anything. This is my "da3wa" for you, now that you have heard about Islam once in your life, you have no excuse to God.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:02 am

you have faith in your own religion but you have never tried following a different one. you may find after a while that their proof makes more sense to you.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 am

Egyptian Gazelle wrote:Steve, if only you can hear the stories of people I know who have converted. I'm not trying to be foreful or annoying or anything, but I don't like the ignorance that many people display. Muslims always study other religons (trust me) and its obvious that Islam makes the most sense! Not only that but, Islam isn't a religon, its a way of life. Its a set of guidelines for us telling us how to live our life! The same God that sent down Christianity and Judaism also sent down Islam, since Islam was the "last" religon he sent down, isn't it obvious that its the one we should follow? People started to follow Christianity and Judaism because it was the latest religon, so why not do the same with Islam? I kindly ask you to pick up a reliable book (written by a Muslim) or even pick up and English cop of the Quran and just read a few pages!! Or even go on youtube and listen to recitation of the Quran with translations. It all makes sense! And you will learn stuff while you are at it! Anyways, i'm not trying to argue, I would just like you to learn more about Islam before you say/do anything. This is my "da3wa" for you, now that you have heard about Islam once in your life, you have no excuse to God.

thanks gaz, let me PM you about this.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12013
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 14 Stressed

Post by preid1220 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:39 am

Islams problem is it does not fit, compared to the other monotheistic religions Islam is the most demanding and you could call it the black sheep.
    The Banker
    The Banker
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15240
    Username Change Points : 8501
    Registration date : 2009-10-27
    Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 14 Cool

Post by The Banker Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:04 am

surat Al-kafirun (109)

Say (O Muhammad (SAW) to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)!"
    "I worship not that which you worship,
    "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
    "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
    "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
    "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islâmic Monotheism)."

nuff said Rolling Eyes
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Sir Steve wrote:you have faith in your own religion but you have never tried following a different one. you may find after a while that their proof makes more sense to you.

yeah believing that god's "son" came down and committed suicide while being divine and man at the same time to expiate the sins of humanity and came back to life 3 days later (even tho he was divine Rolling Eyes ) and is now sitting on the right hand of his father who also happens to be god along with the holy ghost but not 3 separate entities but as one makes a lot of sense ... reminds me of mithra and other sun gods ..

naoozubillah min zalaq may Allah guide you

Isa (as) displayed no divine attributes nor did he ever claim divinity ... but on numerous occasions he proclaimed himself as the messenger of Allah (swt)... he was the messiah to the tribes of israeel and nothing else ...
    The Banker
    The Banker
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by The Banker Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:05 pm

^^ well said...
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Sayf wrote:
    yeah believing that god's "son" came down and committed suicide while being divine and man at the same time to expiate the sins of humanity and came back to life 3 days later (even tho he was divine Rolling Eyes ) and is now sitting on the right hand of his father who also happens to be god along with the holy ghost but not 3 separate entities but as one makes a lot of sense ... reminds me of mithra and other sun gods ..

I wasn't necessarily talking about Christianity, and you got that a bit wrong...

It wasn't suicide, he was executed.

God split himself into 3 entities,Jesus was one of these, so he was divine but he was given a human body, which could be killed.

Isa (as) displayed no divine attributes nor did he ever claim divinity ... but on numerous occasions he proclaimed himself as the messenger of Allah (swt)... he was the messiah to the tribes of israeel and nothing else ...

well in the bible there is a lot of stuff about jesus' miracles, it depends what you use for a source.

This is not the same as following the religion sayf, you may know about it but you haven't experienced it. you may find you experience God's love much clearer with Christianity and you wouldn't know until you really committed yourself.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:20 pm

preid1220 wrote:Islams problem is it does not fit, compared to the other monotheistic religions Islam is the most demanding and you could call it the black sheep.

preid its clear you have noting to say ... Islam is the only religion meant for the entire world ..

Jesus (as) explaining he is a prophet:

And they took offense at him.
    But Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor." (Matthew 13:57)

4Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown, among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honor." (Mark 6:4)

Also it makes no sense for god to have a son ... does that mean he has a wife, or a brother and sister too? (naoozubillah)
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Jesus was his son in the sense that he came from God.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Sir Steve wrote:
    I wasn't necessarily talking about Christianity, and you got that a bit wrong...

It wasn't suicide, he was executed.

God split himself into 3 entities,Jesus was one of these, so he was divine but he was given a human body, which could be killed.

why did he need to *die* in the first place? it makes absolutely no sense ... why is god spliting himself into 3 entities in the first place? i thought he was one? 3 never equals 1 and vice versa ...

well in the bible there is a lot of stuff about jesus' miracles, it depends what you use for a source.

This is not the same as following the religion sayf, you may know about it but you haven't experienced it. you may find you experience God's love much clearer with Christianity and you wouldn't know until you really committed yourself.

every prophet has performed miracles ... are they all divine? (naoozubillah)

why would i follow somethign that i know is false? something that was concocted at a meeting at Nicea in the 3rd century? There were many gospels written and why is it only 4 have made it into the bible? Jesus (as) was only sent to Israeel anyway, not the entire world like Rasoolullah (saw)
    The Banker
    The Banker
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by The Banker Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:31 pm

God splitting into 3 entities is simply impossible.. god is a supreme being and splitting himself would make him less supreme and so cannot be defined as god..
    ~~AstaghfaruAllah~~

Judasim:: a Masayah argues with god and wins the argument... and god is happy coz he lost the argument WTF!?!

~~ AstaghfaruAllah~~

Hinduism:: praying to a god who chops his own son's head off.. and not knowing it was his son... and then replacing his son's head with an elephant head.. WTF!!!
    god is all knowing bruv

~~AstaghfaruAllah~~

and i ain't even gonna talk about Scientology and the others.... >.>
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Sir Steve wrote:Jesus was his son in the sense that he came from God.

in that sense we all come from God buddy

2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. (Genesis 6:2)

the son of Kenan, the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God. (Luke 3:38)
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Petit Pois wrote:
    God splitting into 3 entities is simply impossible.. god is a supreme being and splitting himself would make him less supreme and so cannot be defined as god..
    ~~AstaghfaruAllah~~

Judasim:: a Masayah argues with god and wins the argument... and god is happy coz he lost the argument WTF!?!

~~ AstaghfaruAllah~~

Hinduism:: praying to a god who chops his own son's head off.. and not knowing it was his son... and then replacing his son's head with an elephant head.. WTF!!!
    god is all knowing bruv

~~AstaghfaruAllah~~

and i ain't even gonna talk about Scientology and the others.... >.>

don't forget God lost a wrestling match in Judaism Rolling Eyes
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm

The many sons/children of God:

Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son, (Exodus 4:22)

1 You are the children of the LORD your God. Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead, (Deuteronomy 14:1)

9Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called sons of God. (Matthew 5:9)

10 "Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.' (Hosea 1:10)
    The Banker
    The Banker
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by The Banker Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 pm

AstaghfaruAllah....
    they write that god has sons (astaghfaruAllah) yet they deny it.. which obviously shows that they know it ain't da truth Rolling Eyes
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Sayf wrote:

why did he need to *die* in the first place? it makes absolutely no sense ...

i think it was partly so he would leave a greater legacy, you can see today that stars and artists cut down in their prime do better and last longer than those who go past it.

why is god spliting himself into 3 entities in the first place? i thought he was one? 3 never equals 1 and vice versa ...

well thats a mystery. i think God could not come down to earth in the same way jesus did, he couldn't be here as 1, only the holy ghost and jesus ever come to earth.

every prophet has performed miracles ... are they all divine? (naoozubillah)

no they are not. the prophets had God perform the miracles. Jesus did them himself.

why would i follow somethign that i know is false? something that was concocted at a meeting at Nicea in the 3rd century? There were many gospels written and why is it only 4 have made it into the bible? Jesus (as) was only sent to Israeel anyway, not the entire world like Rasoolullah (saw)
    i dont know who that is, i think i heard jesus did travel though. he went to glastonbury apparently.

but he was just a man, travelling was hard in those days. maybe this way he convinced a smaller group of people instead of influencing a larger group of people less.

Petit Pois wrote:
    ~~AstaghfaruAllah~~
    And there i was thinking God could do anything...
    I suspect God was too great to walk the earth.

~~ AstaghfaruAllah~~

i dont know about this, but a well formed argument can be a joy Smile Maybe God was pleased with how smart the masayah was.

Sayf wrote:
    Sir Steve wrote:Jesus was his son in the sense that he came from God.

in that sense we all come from God buddy

i mean jesus was a part of God, that is how he came from him, in the sense your son will have parts of you.

and yes, in some ways we are all god's children Rolling Eyes
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Petit Pois wrote:AstaghfaruAllah....
    they write that god has sons (astaghfaruAllah) yet they deny it.. which obviously shows that they know it ain't da truth Rolling Eyes

this means they deny certain interpretations of it, its to stop people from thinking the wrong thing, not that they knew they were liars.
    The Banker
    The Banker
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by The Banker Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:36 pm

And there i was thinking God could do anything...
    I suspect God was too great to walk the earth.

why would he need to? Suspect

i dont know about this, but a well formed argument can be a joy Smile Maybe God was pleased with how smart the masayah was.

why do Jews self harm?

i mean jesus was a part of God, that is how he came from him, in the sense your son will have parts of you.

and yes, in some ways we are all god's children Rolling Eyes
    no i ain't Rolling Eyes

this means they deny certain interpretations of it, its to stop people from thinking the wrong thing, not that they knew they were liars.

its either black or white man.. no grey...
    why call urself Christian if u ain't gonna follow everything in Christianity??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:15 am