Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give a round of applause to...

+4
preid1220
jj16802
Hassan
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 pm

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

Lol, remind me why aren't you running for president hassan?

http://www.myspace.com/dendenz

27Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Who said he won't? He told me he will be running for presidnet when of age...

28Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:38 pm

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

Lol,

Off topic: When I was little I wanted to be a fairy librarian and fly around putting all the books back on the shelves.

http://www.myspace.com/dendenz

29Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:52 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i think flying around might be a bit past what you can do den denz... unless everyone outside of the u.s. had wings i didnt know about

30Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I think we are starting to gte a little off-topic here...please get back on topic. Wink

31Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i thought den denz post was funny. Ok back towards the topic.. shouldn't the title say "Give a round of applause to..."

32Give a round of applause to... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Laughing ^^^

Yeah........but it's too late now :S: ...this topic is half dead, so no point in changing it.

EDIT: Whatever, I changed it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum