Give a round of applause to... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give a round of applause to...

+4
preid1220
jj16802
Hassan
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Give a round of applause to... Empty Give a round of applause to... Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

8/4/08

I wanted to congratulate the two newest members of the moderating team: Steve and Den Denz Exclamation Congratz you two cheers .

They will help enforce the forum rules with the other members in authority.

Once again congratulations!

~Ahmed farao

Last edited by Ahmed on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:41 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations to both of you, Steve and Den Denz, for becoming a moderator of this forum. I am pretty confident that you will perform your duties outstandingly.

~Hassan.

3Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Wonder what did they do to deserve this.. but anyway, congratz on both of your promotions!

4Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:Wonder what did they do to deserve this.. but anyway, congratz on both of your promotions!

Its not what they did, it's what they can do. Wink

5Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

That makes more sense.

6Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:10 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

jj is right, mod is a rank you shuld earn not just be randomly given

p.s. congratz

7Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Pried, I did not "randomly" give them the mod rank at all, they earned it...but I don't think that for every mod I need to say why I made someone a rank Wink , that being against my soverginty over this forum. Accept my judgement Pried, I think I know what I am doing Smile

Also I thought I explained everything to you Pried about a month ago, and you accepted?

P.S.: BTW JJ never said anythign about me modding randomly...

P.S.2: I thought you were happy with your current rank Pried slanty

8Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Congrats Den Denz and Steve...btw I still expect at least a PM back Steve Razz

9Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Anime

Anime
NH GFX Artist
NH GFX Artist

woot woot congratz you guys deserve it. Dance

http://king-pc.online-talk.net/-h1.htm

10Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Anime i didnt know you were still hear

11Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Anime

Anime
NH GFX Artist
NH GFX Artist

yea i am.why would i leave. Yay

12Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

No, its just that you are rarely on.

13Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I hope you remain (more) active Anime.

14Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 pm

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

OHHH!!! Pried and JJ geze you two!!

What else in the history of the world do you ant me to do?

http://www.myspace.com/dendenz

15Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Anime

Anime
NH GFX Artist
NH GFX Artist

i am too busy guys.dont you understand im a graphic designer. Hiding

16Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:06 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

den denz 1 get 1000 post, 2 make me a pie, 3 give jj a nuke do you want me to go on of what we want? or would you like to refraze that question,

anime glade you didnt forget about us

17Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:28 pm

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

Nope!

I'd be happy to make a pie (it'd be a hard as rock I suck at cooking), and a nuke... hmm that might be harder!

Anyways, what is it that you have against me?

18Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

nuting at all we like you just not steve =P

19Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 am

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

lol still got some hard feelings about him?

20Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 am

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

What'd he do??

And ok I'm all good then.

21Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

lol me and steve have an... interesting past to say the least

22Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 am

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

lol interesting past. Actually, they had an war.

23Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:18 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

its weird, i dont remember that. preid just doesn't like me

24Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:24 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

nah thats all in the past now steve, who i realy hated was sam

25Give a round of applause to... Empty Re: Give a round of applause to... Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Guys, sorry to interupt in what I am sure would be an interesting trip down the memory lane, but I urge you to forget past diiferences and come together, in peace, to make this community better. Please!

~Hassan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum