What book are you reading right now? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

What book are you reading right now?

+30
samthedragon
yumei
Nick Peter
Placids
JoJo
Ladien
I Lyk Toast
Phantom_Dragon
den denz
Babygurl
Steve
jj16802
Grimmjow
Hassan
Doc
Reaper
Metalgoose30
Generaldesor
The Mizoose
Joltz54
Joe
preid1220
Module
Theory
Big B
Mr.Muffin
Boater
Wilayat
Dark Flame99966
Ahmed
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1What book are you reading right now? Empty What book are you reading right now? Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What book are you reading right now?

I am reading this really boring book called "When things fall apart". Its about this tribe in nigeria and then some European settlers convert most people in the tribe to Christians. I have to read it for my English class by force Crying or Very sad .

So which book are you reading right now?

2What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:25 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I am reading The Titans Curse for the 2nd time

3What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:15 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:I am reading The Titans Curse for the 2nd time

What's it about? Question

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:24 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

The Titans Curse is about half-bloods(kids made from a mortal and a Greek God).

6What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:48 pm

Boater

Boater
NH Member
NH Member

it is called the outsiders

7What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:07 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I heard of that book. I remember I heard some of it

8What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:16 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

flame99966 wrote:I heard of that book. I remember I heard some of it
Yes I heard of that book too, is it about this gang?

9What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:34 pm

Boater

Boater
NH Member
NH Member

yeah the greasers and the socs

10What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:28 pm

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

and theres a guy called sodapop
as his real name
i forgot most of it
ive read it before though

11What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:19 am

Big B

Big B
NH Member
NH Member

im reading a book called Guns, Germs, and steel. the books about how different cultures died out.

12What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Theory

NH Member
NH Member

Books bad Shocked

13What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:39 am

Module

Module
NH Member
NH Member

I want to read the book that the movie "Fight Club" was based on

14What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:01 am

Big B

Big B
NH Member
NH Member

They have a fight club book Shocked

15What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:05 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I just finised a very good book called the sea of titans and have how started the bood sea of trolls.the one i'm reading now is about vikens and magic it's ok but i liked eragon alot better(i also read eragon ans eldest)

16What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:54 pm

Joe

NH Member
NH Member

midnight for charlie bone its an ok book kinda cool

17What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:35 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I read the last Charlie Bone book. It was pretty good.
But now I have to read When Zachary Beaver Came To Town for L.A.

18What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:03 am

Joltz54

Joltz54
NH Member
NH Member

Well I have just read the story To Kill A Mockingbird. It was a story about a mysterious neighbor who was titled Boo. The main characters try to see this neighbor but never do until the end. It is a good book to read.

19What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:33 pm

The Mizoose

NH Member
NH Member

I'm reading a really great book by Stephan King, I've always enjoyed his novels. It's called "The Cell: A Novel". Very good read.

Joltz54 wrote:Well I have just read the story To Kill A Mockingbird. It was a story about a mysterious neighbor who was titled Boo. The main characters try to see this neighbor but never do until the end. It is a good book to read.

Very good book. I've read that a bunch of times, I just love it. I remember when I was like 4 I loved the movie, but didn't know what it was about. Razz

20What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:07 am

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

Im reading aritoteles , politic in school and outside im reading the book "learning to love yourself" by Walter Riso X ).
Yeah , I have a small % of depression Sad. But I dont suffer of depression I have like some depressive characteristics.
P:S: I AM NOT EMO FUGEMOS , EMO SUCKS.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.pkmasters.com

21What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

im reading "holes" it is a great movie and the book is even better

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

22What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

metalgoose30 wrote:im reading "holes" it is a great movie and the book is even better

I read that book in 5th grade, its an alright book.

23What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:17 am

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

im in 5th grade now Razz

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

24What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:26 pm

Reaper

Reaper
NH Member
NH Member

I just finished reading rangers apprentice, the ice bound land for the third time and now i think i will start a book called Dragon Master which i never read yet suprisingly.
-Reaper

25What book are you reading right now? Empty Re: What book are you reading right now? Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:13 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Do you know what it is about? I'm on a quest to read every good, decent amount of pages, book

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum