New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q

Poll

Should I upload/post a discography here?

[ 1 ]
    Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Bar_left33%Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Bar_left0%Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Bar_left67%Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19155
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Tired

Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Empty Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q

Post by Craig Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 pm

I've been creating a giant database/archive of songs from my favorite DJ. I'm almost finished with having every song, I just need 2 more albums and I'm waiting for an album from a new alias from him to come out. Once it does I'll be releasing a torrent file of every song from 2006.
    Anywho, I want to post the discog here which I would totally advertise the post for people to use, which could/would lead to new members. Of course a majority being furries, but they're still members.
    Before you say anything about Piracy, this guy supports it and used to have a tag on his website that said "Pirate my crap if you want" A bunch of his work is already free as it is..
    But I would be uploading the torrent and all the albums to mediafire, but creating a megapost here of everything.
    Sound good?

vote cancelling allowed
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Empty Re: Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q

Post by Craig Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 am

Due to such little progress in this poll I'll start it now.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 11845
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Stressed

Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q Empty Re: Question of the Week: Week 4, personal q

Post by preid1220 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 pm

why stop at uploading torrents? Go for broke and upload a video of all hist songs in a play list on YouTube.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Craig Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Many of his songs are already posted on youtube so I don't know which I should upload.
    Plus I don't have a youtube account anymore so :l

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:46 am