New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is interesting. But IDK what to name it.

glamorousflora
    glamorousflora
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 360
    Username Change Points : 5247
    Registration date : 2011-04-27
    Mood : This is interesting. But IDK what to name it. Cheerful

This is interesting. But IDK what to name it. Empty This is interesting. But IDK what to name it.

Post by glamorousflora Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 pm

If you know loads of songs...Great!!!

Well, all you have to do is choose an artist and write down all the songs you know of his/hers.
    Make a paragraph using the name of the song or the lyrics.....

Ex :

Name :Avril Lavigne
    Songs: Girlfriend, The best damn thing, what the hell, innocence, sk8ter boi, complicated, run away

Para :

He was a boy, she was a girl, who was his girlfriend. Everyone thinks he needs a new one but she's the best damn thing that you're eyes have ever seen.But no one wants him to say her name ever again. Then he was like 'what the hell?!'
    The girl added 'Its true. Love hurts whether its right or wrong.'
    The guy is on his knees begging please saying 'stay with me!' But eveyone would say 'she's like so whatever!She's so stupid what the hell are you thinking'
    A few days later a cool gal gomes to the girl and says 'sorry girl but you missed out what tough luck the boy's mine now.. we are more than just good friends...'

SO?
    This is how the story ends.

Lol I know this is soo stupid.
    My friend made this up.

Idk what to name this

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 am