New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post 12, exams over, new competition, no sleep for the wicked.

Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11282
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : post 12, exams over, new competition, no sleep for the wicked. Relaxed

post 12, exams over, new competition, no sleep for the wicked. Empty post 12, exams over, new competition, no sleep for the wicked.

Post by Steve

hooray for the end of exams, but they have revealed that i need to keep ontop of revision this time around, i cant take the future for granted. Although im sure i did badly in them i can still be hopeful for now =)

i cannot sleep at the right times atm, its because i anted to wake up early for my last exam and messed up my pattern in the process, I do this regularly though.

anyway, forget that, this is the main point of this blog. I have made a new competition, which you can see here: http://www.newhorizings.com/t5717-steve-s-brand-new-sparkling-competition-game#152187

and im so very excited about it, i would love to know what everyone thinks, and if you havent checked the thread out yet heres the basic idea. You go outside and take a picture, then you come home, upload it, and i mark it. person with the highest mark at the end of the week wins.

So what do the residents of new horizings think about this?
    Share this post on: reddit

IR

Post Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 am by IR

Very Kool! I love it Yay

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:58 pm