New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
preid1220
Grimmjow
Steve
den denz
8 posters

Americans against the rest of the world

preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12013
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Stressed

Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Americans against the rest of the world

Post by preid1220 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 am

no our government is how we run it, that i will kindly ask you not to ask to be changed. our government is good but the people who run is are dirty farmors who rase threr flock to be fat and layze, doing anything the like, then liveing off of there fat flock. also grim i ment chad fachilo or however the hell you spell his name... you know now tha i think of it we got alot of high ranked childer if you know what i mean, 2 seniters sons and a celebitys little sister
    den denz
    den denz
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 870
    Username Change Points : 6054
    Registration date : 2008-06-22
    Mood : Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Cool

Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Americans against the rest of the world

Post by den denz Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:05 am

preid1220 wrote:no our government is how we run it, that i will kindly ask you not to ask to be changed. our government is good but the people who run is are dirty farmors who rase threr flock to be fat and layze, doing anything the like, then liveing off of there fat flock. also grim i ment chad fachilo or however the hell you spell his name... you know now tha i think of it we got alot of high ranked childer if you know what i mean, 2 seniters sons and a celebitys little sister

Hey,
    I'm sorry if in any way I have offended you. My comment was made in an idolistic way, how the perfect world may be run. Again sorry for any ... I can't think of the right word.

and just because I'm annoyed:

*farmers
    *raise
    *their
    *lazy
    *living
    *meant
    *that
    *children
    *senators
    *celebrity

Thank you all very much!
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Relaxed

Post by Steve Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 am

i think you cant say a government is good, and then say the people who run it are bad.

If it was reallly goood there would be ebouth good people in there to keep your country moving in the right direction.

I think theyre trying to govern too many people. they cant handle that many and alot of things get ignored
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Tired

Post by Ahmed Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:01 am

Pried you can't have a good goverment if you have corrupted people in it. That's an oxymoron :>.<:
    Phoenix Rider
    Phoenix Rider
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 55
    Username Change Points : 6070
    Registration date : 2008-03-30

Post by Phoenix Rider Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Ok, the U.S right? Land of the free and home of the brave or watever they call it. Anyway, I think that one shouldn't judge the U.S with quick haste just because the leader's a complete [Word Removed}
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Phoenix next time don't use curse words Wink
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Well the goverment is the figurehead of the country. When any country looks at the word "America" they won't think fo the people etc. They think of the goverment.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:27 pm

i think of the people, not the population but just americans.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:32 pm

So you just think of the country?

Ok, but you got'ta think about a group of people. Otherwise it's impossible to have an opinion on the country.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
    Username Change Points : 8587
    Registration date : 2007-10-15

Post by Dark Flame99966 Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Eh, my uncle has this delusion that Bush is actually a good leader. Most Egyptians I know though pretty much just hate the word America
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Is your Uncle old. Because I think he needs to vs Mohhamad Ali to bring him back to his senses Razz (JK)

But really, why does your uncle like "mista bush"?
    Phoenix Rider
    Phoenix Rider
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Phoenix Rider Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:17 am

K, responding to Ahmed, let's compare America to other countries K? Just because Hitler or Saddam were retarded, it does not mean that the entire German or Iraqi population were just the same.

Basically, wat im saying is that the government dosen't necessarily reflect the people. Bush was oviously a looser but let's not forget the times america has been their for us.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
    Username Change Points : 8587
    Registration date : 2007-10-15

Post by Dark Flame99966 Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Ahmed:My uncle is 40...and I have no idea why he likes Mr.Bush. Anyways, my uncle already met Mohammed Ali (no joke)
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Phoenix Rider wrote:K, responding to Ahmed, let's compare America to other countries K? Just because Hitler or Saddam were retarded, it does not mean that the entire German or Iraqi population were just the same.

Basically, wat im saying is that the government dosen't necessarily reflect the people. Bush was oviously a looser but let's not forget the times america has been their for us.

Again, for example, lets take a look at Iran and Syria and North Korea.

Those 3 are on the so called American-made "Axis of evil" AKA "Terrorist" list. You can't say that every person in those countries are so called "terrorists" could you? Eventhough you can't those countries are on the "terrorsit" list because of the leaders.

WHat you are saying is easier said than done in real life.
    Hassan
    Hassan
    NH Retired Moderator
    NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 6555
    Username Change Points : 10569
    Registration date : 2007-10-23
    Mood : Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Busy

Post by Hassan Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:01 pm

I consider Americans some of the most selfish, greedy and power-seeking people alive.
    Phoenix Rider
    Phoenix Rider
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Phoenix Rider Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 am

Hassan I wrote:I consider Americans some of the most selfish, greedy and power-seeking people alive.

Proof Buddy! where's ur proof? And if u try to point out Bush ill just laugh!
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:09 pm

No, young Phoenix kid Razz (JK)

He wanted to reply to you while at the library (since that;s the only time hae has access to the computer) but after he replied, the computer shut down on him before he clicked submit.

So he will probably reply to you tommorow

But I might as well tell you what he said:

He said that America likes to exploit other countires. It thinks it owns the world. ALso it likes to force it self and opinions etc on other countries. If the countries refuse then they force themselves upon the countries.

For example, look at Hawaii, Americans with weapons overthrow the goverment that was alredady there so they could own the place and grow sugar canes.

Same thing for the Philipines Wink

He'll explain better tommorow.
    Phoenix Rider
    Phoenix Rider
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Phoenix Rider Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:04 am

U would be suprised Ahmed. The Hawaians actually are grateful for the U.S taking over. As for the philippines, Ive met a few filipinos here in Qatar and they're also grateful for the U.S driving back the spanish.

But u made a point there. The Americans have a tendency to try to enforce their views on the world.
    den denz
    den denz
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 870
    Username Change Points : 6054
    Registration date : 2008-06-22
    Mood : Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Cool

Post by den denz Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 am

ha, this went way futher than I thought it would.

And "u" or "U" isn't a word.

Catch.
    Phoenix Rider
    Phoenix Rider
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Phoenix Rider Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:12 pm

den denz wrote:
    And "u" or "U" isn't a word.

Catch.

No but it's an easy way to shorten ur writing. Razz
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Phoenix Rider wrote:U would be suprised Ahmed. The Hawaians actually are grateful for the U.S taking over. As for the philippines, Ive met a few filipinos here in Qatar and they're also grateful for the U.S driving back the spanish.

But u made a point there. The Americans have a tendency to try to enforce their views on the world.

I'm not sure about that, for the Hawain part.

I am pretty sure if your country got occupied and annexed by another country you wouldn't be the happiest fellow around. However your grand-grand sons for example might be happy or don't care because they just got used to it...

Also about the Philipines, you misunderstood me, America driving the Spaniards out of the Philipines is good, there is nothing bad here. But when after they drive them out, they become the new occupiers, that's when it becomes bad... (America didn't just leave after "liberating" the Philipinoes from the Spaniards...)
    Hassan
    Hassan
    NH Retired Moderator
    NH Retired Moderator

Post by Hassan Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Phoenix Rider wrote:
    Hassan I wrote:I consider Americans some of the most selfish, greedy and power-seeking people alive.

Proof Buddy! where's ur proof? And if u try to point out Bush ill just laugh!

Well, as Ahmed has already stated a quarter of my argument, I will just continue from there:

Throughout history, U.S.A has acted as if whatever resonates with their policies is right and everything else is wrong, or to use their word "undemocratic". From slavery to imperialism, the leaders of U.S.A have enforced their rule on the world. The treatment of Native Americans, Teddy Roosevelt's Big Stick, the whole 'domino theory' and 'Cuban blockade', the American led wars of Korea, Vietnam, (and today) Iraq and Afghanistan has caused innumerable loss of people on either side.

I am not saying that U.S should adopt isolationist ways, but they should respect other nations' soverignity (wrong spelling, I know), and consider them atleast equals.

Finally, a present day example of U.S hipocracy:

They are against Iran and North Korea's struggle to get nuclear weapons, but meanwhile, they are having deals with India to trade such weapons!
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:49 pm

No, Hassan, I disagree

Americas because hypocrisy is that it protects with its life Israel, the nation that got nucleaur weapons about 30 years ago...

While Iran, which is trying to build a peacful nucleaur program just to generate elcetricty, is notw accroding to America and the west a terrorist country because it "is trying to gte nuclear weapons"
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12013
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Americans against the rest of the world - Page 2 Stressed

Post by preid1220 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:30 pm

if it wasint for the big stick the panama canal would never of been built, if it wasint for amercas intervention germany might of invented the first nucler weapon and just think of what that would of lead to! we may not be perfect but we help keep the world in order
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Steve Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 pm

im sorry, let me get this straight. Your saying if Germany had the first nuclear weapon it would be worse than america having the first?
    Hassan
    Hassan
    NH Retired Moderator
    NH Retired Moderator

Post by Hassan Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:22 pm

preid1220 wrote:if it wasint for the big stick the panama canal would never of been built, if it wasint for amercas intervention germany might of invented the first nucler weapon and just think of what that would of lead to! we may not be perfect but we help keep the world in order

Well, first of all, the Panama Canal was originally not an American ideas, there are many other factors involved. If we get into "if this happenned, then this will happen" arguement then there are many other different nations who could have built it. And since we are talking about the Canal, isn't it also true that U.S quite shrewdly helped the Panamian rebels who were against the Gran Colombia get seperation from the union and built the Canal meanwhile? And U.S had full control of the Canal from 1977 to 1999?

And it was not American intervention which made Germany lose the weapons. It was because of Einstein's hatred of Hitler's policy and his liking of U.S!

And 'help keep the world in order' could be done with peaceful, nonviolent, and such ways which benefit all, not just U.S. and its allies, right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:29 pm