Getting a head Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting a head

4 posters

Go down

Getting a head Empty Getting a head

Post by Ahmed Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:20 am

I was about seventeen years old and hanging out at my close friend's house. His name was Sam, and he was a huge johnson - he always talked about how loaded his family was and how he was the coolest guy ever, and he was doing my friends and me a favor by hanging out with us. But the group of four of us have been friends since kindergarten, so we weren't going to just let that go to waste.

So one day, my friends and I have had enough. We knew we had to teach Sam a lesson. I thought of a brilliant plan - let's record me getting head from his mom! We all knew she slept around the neighborhood (fun fact - she was the reason for at least one divorce and potentially two more), so it wouldn't be so hard to get to her. I decided to try my plan out when Sam was away for a weekend.

I went over to Sam's house and his mom answered; thankfully she invited me inside. She went into the kitchen to fix me a glass of iced tea, and that's when I decided to make my move. I slid into the kitchen, smiling at her. She smiled back. I started to get closer and closer, and she did too, as if she was predicting what I was going to do. Finally, when I was only a few inches away, I went for it - I took the axe out from underneath my shirt, and while screaming some tribal chants, I cut off Sam's mom's head. All my friends ran in from outside, and we took a group picture with it and sent it to Sam. He got so mad, it was hilarious! Totally worth it.

TL;DR - Got a head from my douchebag friend's mom. Do recommend.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61088
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Getting a head Tired

Back to top Go down

Getting a head Empty Re: Getting a head

Post by Craig Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:29 pm

what