New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Steve
Ahmed
6 posters

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Tired

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Empty Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird

Post by Ahmed Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:44 am

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird 1780787_230312833818697_695032613_n

Forget the meme. I couldn't find the template of this image on google. Anyways, is it physically possible to stick your arm through someone's chest so that it comes through the other side?
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Relaxed

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Empty Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird

Post by Steve Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:14 pm

i'm going to say no, not without a cutting aid and not without restraining the body.

there are bullets that don't go through the body, and they are travelling with a lot more force and a lot less resistance than your hand would.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12013
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Stressed

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Empty Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird

Post by preid1220 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Well, it depends. Is there already a hole for the hand to go into?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Tired

Post by Ahmed Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Steve wrote:i'm going to say no, not without a cutting aid and not without restraining the body.

there are bullets that don't go through the body, and they are travelling with a lot more force and a lot less resistance than your hand would.

So if I exceed the force of a bullet, then it's probably possible right?

@Preid: No
    Fangy
    Fangy
    NH Retired Moderator
    NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 8314
    Username Change Points : 14227
    Registration date : 2009-03-23
    Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Cheerful

Post by Fangy Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 am

If you have a really long bendy arm you can shove it down someone's throat and out the other end
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:32 am

Fangy wrote:If you have a really long bendy arm you can shove it down someone's throat and out the other end

Your arm cant fit inside an esophagus.
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Relaxed

Post by Steve Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 am

I've changed my mind, now i think any force that could put your hand through a person's chest would probably destroy your hand
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Stressed

Post by preid1220 Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 am

Keep dreamin ahmed...
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 pm

preid1220 wrote:Keep dreamin ahmed...

That's what people told everyone who is now famous.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19323
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post by Craig Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:27 pm

It is physically impossible.

that's like asking if a car can pass through another car by collision.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:41 am

Craig wrote:It is physically impossible.

that's like asking if a car can pass through another car by collision.
    Would you believe me if I said I have seen that before?
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Craig Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:05 pm

I'd take your word with skepticism.

What he's saying is also different considering there would be a majority of mass supposedly unaffected, just flesh and internals missing.

While with the car crash both cars would be severely destructed. Making it incredibly weak and easy to tear apart.

There would also be bones and layers of skin to pass through. Those alone make this a difficult task.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Craig Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Also, the typical car crash displays that both vehicles stop within each other, nothing making it through the other side.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15318
    Registration date : 2007-10-25

Post by Doc Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 pm

try it on me
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Craig Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:29 pm

you're a brick wall, no one can get through you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:30 am