Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition

Go down 
+2
Dark Flame99966
preid1220
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12012
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Stressed

Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:48 am

the are on the same side, yes
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61088
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Tired

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 am

Any difference?
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

Mood : Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Stressed

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 am

Cops can investigate one person to see what side they are on.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Mood : Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Tired

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:34 am

When do we vote to kill the cop?
Back to top Go down
Craig
NH Member
NH Member
Craig

Number of posts : 10059
Username Change Points : 19322
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 am

i lol'd can I join?
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 am

Craig, next game. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Craig
NH Member
NH Member
Craig

Number of posts : 10059
Username Change Points : 19322
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:35 pm

I'm down with that.
edit: though I'm confused. Game = separate set of days, ending when a whole team is eliminated
or
Game = a cycle of days?
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

Number of posts : 8328
Username Change Points : 11226
Registration date : 2007-11-30
Mood : Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Paranoid

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Alright, so what can we do in day 2 now?
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Craig wrote:
I'm down with that.
edit: though I'm confused. Game = separate set of days, ending when a whole team is eliminated
or
Game = a cycle of days?
I believe that's tell all mafias are eliminated or all cops are eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member
Dark Flame99966

Number of posts : 6018
Username Change Points : 8586
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Basically here's what happens:
Days - You can choose to not lynch anyone or majority votes on lynching someone specifically
Nights - Actions happen. Cops investigate, mafia kills.

Game goes on until mafia has equal numbers to the town (Town = cops + villagers).
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Ok...so why didn't we vote today?
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

Mood : Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Paranoid

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Want to play this on the weekends when we are all sure to be on?
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:46 pm

And the rest?
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:47 pm

We were all on today.
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Yet no one else posted... either that, or we don't have a firm grasp of the rules and have no idea how to start.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Gah, to many fire calls! everyone knows the game is on, Night one start.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Well, I delayed a bit for reasons totally unknown, but lets get on with the day. Ahmed the Villager has be killed by a bobby pin to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 pm

SCREW ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't even fair because you started at night rather than the day.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm

we started day one, no one else talked. Someone needs to die on the first day man.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

They all fear me. Thats why they had to kill me first.
Back to top Go down
Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator
Fangy

Number of posts : 8314
Username Change Points : 14226
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Mood : Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 Cheerful

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:15 am

I'm still really confused about how this works.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:38 am

PM me questions
Back to top Go down
Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member
Dark Flame99966

Number of posts : 6018
Username Change Points : 8586
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:52 am

Wouldn't it be better if we had some discourse? PMing questions is inefficient and the town is supposed to lynch someone
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am

Dark Flame99966 wrote:
Wouldn't  it be better if we had some discourse? PMing questions is inefficient and the town is supposed to lynch someone
Agreed. Other forums might be able to set it up alone, but for the sake of teaching the game to us I think you should guide the game preid.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Half the players haven't even posted, this is a game that requires discussion in the day sections between all players to try and find who if the hidden mafia. To lynch someone (kill them) all you need to do is say that you vote for them. If a majority vote is reached that person is killed and the day ends. If all the mafia die, the village wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition   Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia : Lets all have a friendly game of murder and inquisition
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next