Shadow? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow?

+6
Dark Flame99966
Mimic
Razor
Grimmjow
preid1220
Ahmed
10 posters

Go down

Shadow? Empty Shadow?

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 6:04 pm

Um, I have a friend on real life who used to go on this forum, he said his username was Shadow. He also said everyone grew to hate him. I just wanted to know if that was true... What do you/did think of him? I want honest answers, please. (Ahmed, if you notice the same IP, it's because I'm on his computer right now)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shadow? Empty Re: Shadow?

Post by Ahmed Tue May 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Ok I believe you Wink . Well the truth is that no one hated shadow. He just thought people hated him. I guess he thought that when I de-modded him. But I de-modded everyone and they accepted my choice as an admin. (Actually it wasn't even my choice, I made a poll and most members wanted me to re-pick the mods). So after I de-modded him he thought I, personally, hate him. I never hated him or any other member. He was a good member that stuck with the forum since the 2nd month.

Well that's all Very Happy ...I hope you could persuade him to come back thumbs up ...the forum isn't the same without him....
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Shadow? Tired

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Tue May 27, 2008 6:13 pm

he is a well missed member of the mod team
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Shadow? Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Tue May 27, 2008 6:16 pm

he should come back i bet hed be happy with the changes
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 2639
Username Change Points : 6104
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://anti-clan.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Hmm.... I'll tell him these things after a few more replies, since knowing him I doubt 3 will change his mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Tue May 27, 2008 7:34 pm

I don't know someone by the name of Shadow but Ahmed had told me good things about him.
Razor
Razor
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 76
Username Change Points : 6027
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Tue May 27, 2008 8:07 pm

ya shadow was one of the origonal members, and one of the first mods. he was a path finder
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Shadow? Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimic Tue May 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Ya come back man! The more people the more fun it is Very Happy !
Please come back. That's all I'm gona' say Wink
Mimic
Mimic
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 87
Username Change Points : 6022
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Flame99966 Tue May 27, 2008 10:09 pm

I remember him, I was gonna make a happy birthday thread for him, but my life got too busy, so ya. He actually was a good member of the mod team and would've probably been mod again soon
Dark Flame99966
Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
Username Change Points : 8587
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by guaska Wed May 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Some Guy wrote:Um, I have a friend on real life who used to go on this forum, he said his username was Shadow. He also said everyone grew to hate him. I just wanted to know if that was true... What do you/did think of him? I want honest answers, please. (Ahmed, if you notice the same IP, it's because I'm on his computer right now)

Hi SHadow!

Well I personaly tought u enjoyed power alot and were very ambitious with it, so you felt you were superiors by being abuse nad power-abused anyone elsem, you wanted your word to be the law, and you always claimed you were mature but I found almost everey actoins you did very immature. Specially because if they demodde you you will start flaming anyone and you tought evereyone hated you. ANd your leaving post as also awful and full of curses. I just wish you good luck and that you mature up one day.
guaska
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 52
Username Change Points : 6181
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 4:02 pm

guaska wrote:
Some Guy wrote:Um, I have a friend on real life who used to go on this forum, he said his username was Shadow. He also said everyone grew to hate him. I just wanted to know if that was true... What do you/did think of him? I want honest answers, please. (Ahmed, if you notice the same IP, it's because I'm on his computer right now)

Hi SHadow!

Well I personaly tought u enjoyed power alot and were very ambitious with it, so you felt you were superiors by being abuse nad power-abused anyone elsem, you wanted your word to be the law, and you always claimed you were mature but I found almost everey actoins you did very immature. Specially because if they demodde you you will start flaming anyone and you tought evereyone hated you. ANd your leaving post as also awful and full of curses. I just wish you good luck and that you mature up one day.
... I can really see what he meant now. I looked up his old leaving thread, looks like half a year and you haven't changed much. (I'm gonna give myself a less mysterious uername in a bit, something more understandable)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by guaska Wed May 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Some Guy wrote:
guaska wrote:

Hi SHadow!

... I can really see what he meant now. I looked up his old leaving thread, looks like half a year and you haven't changed much. (I'm gonna give myself a less mysterious uername in a bit, something more understandable)

Do u even know who I am shadow
guaska
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 52
Username Change Points : 6181
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:21 pm

In fact I do, Generaldesor. Old times never change I guess. *Sigh* I have to admit what I've been doing. I AM Shadow. I'll explain:

Well, yesterday on RS, Preid came on. I asked him "How is Anti-Shadow Horizons going? -.-" Then he started talking about the site and asked me if I could rejoin, saying it would be awesome. I said I'd think about it, but then later remembered the harsh replies in my leaving topic. I then asked him to make a thread about what people think of me, but he said he wouldn't because something weird would happen and suggested making a fake account to make this thread. So, yeah, this account is actually a dummy I made to ask a question. I'm sorry, Ahmed...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Wed May 28, 2008 6:40 pm

No problem. I knew it all along, I was just playing around acting like I didn;t know it was you(ask Steve) . I am not naive as general thinks. I know everything thats going on. Espicially shadow when you're email was shadow... anyhow, well don't worry about it mate Smile
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Shadow? Tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Oh, lol. That other email account was only called Shadow by coincidense. I've been on MSN much longer than this site.
Shadow
Shadow
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 118
Username Change Points : 6189
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimmjow Wed May 28, 2008 7:04 pm

glad to see your finally back
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 2639
Username Change Points : 6104
Registration date : 2008-02-03

http://anti-clan.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Flame99966 Wed May 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Glad to see your back, now have a good time, ok?
Dark Flame99966
Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
Username Change Points : 8587
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jj16802 Sat May 31, 2008 1:28 pm

Great to see you back.
jj16802