New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last.FM Milestones

Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19172
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : Last.FM Milestones Tired

Last.FM Milestones Empty Last.FM Milestones

Post by Craig Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 am

thread will be messy for a while because I need to clean it up and am working hard on fixing it.

Welcome to the Last.FM Milestonethread!

What is Last.FM?
    Last.FM is a music website that I have been obsessed with for years. It is a website that provides internet radio, music discovery, social networking & many other great features for everyone to use!

What is a Milestone?
    A Milestone is a specific number of songs scrobbled. Though, they are not set to certain numbers, there are common formats used. For ex: 1, 1000, 2000, 3000 or 1, 1111, 2222, 3333.

What is a Scrobble?
    A Scrobble is like a tally. If you have a scrobbler and have it set to active every song you listen to (if tagged correctly) will be tallied into a giant library of your own. So if you listen to the song "Non-Toxic" by SR-71 in Windows Media Player while a scrobbler is opened then it will send a message through to the Last.FM system, marking a tally for that song, artist & album (once again, I'll say, only if the song is tagged correctly).

---

I'll be posting in a comment mine.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19172
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : Last.FM Milestones Tired

Last.FM Milestones Empty Re: Last.FM Milestones

Post by Craig Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:53 am

reserved comment
    Spoiler:

I'm gonna be taking a loooong break... only like a few hours of grinding.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:21 am