IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help!

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Toolba19

^Template

Need some creative design for the toolbar. Few points:

1-The white rectangle on the left must be left in tact.
2-The right side needs to have a dark color background as to show the words) ...same for the Share word.
3-Try to embed the white rectangle in the theme.
4-Theme should ultimately be related to the forum theme.
All areas could be edited except for the white rectangle and make sure the words "Search:" "Welcome Guest" and "Notifications" are on a dark background so the words are readable.

2IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I'll see what I can do.

edit: now I'm actually confused about what you're asking for.

3IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I'm requesting a skin to be made for the tool bar. The area of the toolbox is the template. Just avoid the white rectangle. Try to integrate it into the design.

4IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

So are we able to edit the social media icons?

If so then I'll have a little more ease with it.

5IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Unfortunately, as of now, they are not editable. They will be automatically placed over the theme. I believe that in the future we will be able to edit them though.

6IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

How's it going Fungy?

7IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I'm actually mixed between a few design ideas, but will start getting it actually done now since I just finished my homework.

8IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:46 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

The white bar is cutting into the right side of the tool bar for some reason.

9IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:27 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:The white bar is cutting into the right side of the tool bar for some reason.
I don't have that. Take a picture.

10IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Untitl11

11IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Untitl11
That's because you're screen is too large lol. Wait till Craig uploads the theme.

12IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

What resolution do you use?

13IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Why don't I make a Sponsor or something button for the forumotion link?

also, quick attempt with one of the several image editors I'm testing for this netbook again.

14IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Fungy wrote:Why don't I make a Sponsor or something button for the forumotion link?

also, quick attempt with one of the several image editors I'm testing for this netbook again.

The link is uneditable and untouchable.

Wheres the attempt?

15IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

servimg isn't allowing me to upload.
IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! 1374805_432284133549643_656608817_n

this concept actually gave me another idea I'm willing to try.

16IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I dont think that was the correct size. Did you use my template?

17IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah, but it was either facebook or the image editor that changed the size @_@
I'll fix that now.

18IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:45 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

At least it got rid of the white bar on the right. Looks nice!

19IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Now, I have the white bar on the right lol

20IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:51 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Oh wait, I see it again. It moved more towards the center. At least it's not in the way of the Notifications button. Razz

21IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I stretched it a few pixels larger, should be good now.
servimg is broken

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img28/2856/nas5.png

22IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Looks nice, but the white rectangle still looks out of place.

And yeah Imgserver is down.

23IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Yeah, white box is back at the Notifications area.

Why are you keen on hiding the forumotion logo?

24IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Phantom wrote:Looks nice, but the white rectangle still looks out of place.

And yeah Imgserver is down.
I'll white out the whole area.

25IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Need GFX Help! Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Then you cant read the words Share, Welcome name, and notifications.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum