New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

You know what I hate?

JS1Th
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 11
    Username Change Points : 5995
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

You know what I hate? Empty You know what I hate?

Post by JS1Th Sat May 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Black people... always up to no good, always starting trouble in the neighbourhood... I got in just one fight with these black people and my mother got scared and sent me to live with her sister and brother in law in Bel Air. Bacially I called over a taxi but when it was close I think the licence plate was fake because it simply read 'fresh' and he had dice completely covering his rear mirror. If I were to guess I would have to say that I should be a little afraid of this taxi, but I thought I should just get over it and head to my new home in Bel Air. When I arrived I looked around, and because there were not so many black people around I felt I was finally there, to relax in my new house as a free man in Bel Air

Last edited by JS1Th on Sat May 24, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61077
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : You know what I hate? Tired

You know what I hate? Empty Re: You know what I hate?

Post by Ahmed Sat May 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Umm...may you remove those words (the: n_ggers). You are not allowed to use this type of language here. :S:. Use politically correct words. You have before and hour to change them, or I wll delet the topic.

Ok, thanks Wink
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 2639
    Username Change Points : 6092
    Registration date : 2008-02-03

Post by Grimmjow Sun May 25, 2008 9:41 pm

not everyone will like you and what your describing sounds just like the fresh prince of bel air except has a little racism

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:39 am