New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60939
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit Tired

New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit Empty New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit

Post by Ahmed Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:27 pm

10/1/13

I have come to realize that the PunBB version has the annoying large space between posts. That seems to be irremovable. So I have switched over to PhpBB3 instead. I have chosen this skin as it has a clean and sleek look to it IMO. It used to have an issue of an overlap between the Navbar and the logo, I fixed that. I centered the logo.

I also themed the toolbar to match the current skin.

Cleaned the forums up a bit.

Till now I didn't find any issues at all with this skin.

If you find an issue, let me know. Also let me know of what you think of the skin. If the majority like it, then we could start to make a new logo and set of buttons/navbar buttons.

~Loveless
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11077
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit Paranoid

New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit Empty Re: New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit

Post by jj16802 Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Do we even get email notifications for topics anymore, or is that handled by the toolbar now?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60939
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit Tired

New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit Empty Re: New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit

Post by Ahmed Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Go to Profile -> Notifications

You could set everything there, regarding whether you want notifications by email, toolbar or none.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11077
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : New Theme/Skin + A themed toolbar + Cleaned the forums up a bit Paranoid

Post by jj16802 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Never mind, emails are coming through again. For some reason they stopped in the morning up to the afternoon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:00 pm