You guys should play... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

You guys should play...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You guys should play... Empty You guys should play... Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Warframe with me. it's a free 3rd person shooter.

it's a hardcore grindfest, but is fun while playing it. my friend and I have a clan up to 10 people can join.

my ign is shoebz if you'd like to.

https://warframe.com/

2You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I heard that's coming to the PS4. I may give this a shot if I'm not too busy focusing on leveling up my MAG character before the servers go down.

3You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Craig joined. Join us!

4You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Hotshot wrote:Craig joined. Join us!
You guys are going to kill my hard drive.

BRB installing. Hope to play with you guys soon!

5You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

JJ, you joined Aion?

Mr. Pres made the thread confusing and all.

6You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:47 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I thought he was talking about Warframe...

Way to go off topic FOUNDER! Laughing

7You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

hey
i can play warframe if you got it. Very Happy

8You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I'm going to see if I have time to try it out first... I'll let you know when I want to play.

In the meanwhile, what's your steam ID? I use the same username in Steam as I do on this forum.

9You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I don't use steam lol.

10You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

though, i might start if i win this BF3 code.

11You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:51 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Battlefield 3 isn't on Steam, it's an Origin exclusive on PC.

12You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

I just learned that lol.

I got it but may get Dead Frontier too Very Happy

13You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

... wrote:hey
i can play warframe if you got it. Very Happy
Lol sorry thought it was my thread. You should play Aion too!

14You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Time to make a Adam Kovic joke: It's Crysis with swords. Razz

Craig what's your gamertag?

15You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

*Dead Space not dead frontier

I don't have an xbox :v

my ign on warframe is Shoebz
my BF3 is shoebahh for pc

16You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Gamertag doesn't have to be associated with Xbox. Razz I don't even have a 360.

Alright I sent friend requests on Battlelog and on Warframe. Hopefully we can play together sometime.

17You guys should play... Empty Re: You guys should play... Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

yeah def!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum