Some stuff from OU Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some stuff from OU

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Finally got my housing assignment at OU yesterday. My roomie and I were placed in the smallest dorm possible. It appears to be about 2.5m by 3m, according to a virtual tour thing.  Most of the space is already taken up by two crappy beds and two crappy desks. Not long after, I get an email from my roomie who introduced himself, then went on to say that he'll be bringing a mini-fridge, desktop computer, and a ton of band equipment.

Thanks for taking up as much space as possible bro,
And thanks for using up all the wall outlets,
I appreciate it,
Asshat.

Share this post on: reddit

jj16802

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:17 am by jj16802

Is the college far from where you live? If not, you should just commute instead.

Ace

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:38 pm by Ace

It's a six hour drive. And regardless, all first-year freshman MUST live in the dorms.

jj16802

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:32 pm by jj16802

Ace wrote:It's a six hour drive. And regardless, all first-year freshman MUST live in the dorms.
 Surprised 
I'm glad NYIT doesn't do that.

Ahmed

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:50 pm by Ahmed

Nah. College dorms are extremely small. They try to fit 4 people into a room. Reminds me of the 20th century tenements.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum