Some stuff from OU Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some stuff from OU

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11271
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Some stuff from OU Cool

Some stuff from OU Empty Some stuff from OU

Post by Ace

Finally got my housing assignment at OU yesterday. My roomie and I were placed in the smallest dorm possible. It appears to be about 2.5m by 3m, according to a virtual tour thing.  Most of the space is already taken up by two crappy beds and two crappy desks. Not long after, I get an email from my roomie who introduced himself, then went on to say that he'll be bringing a mini-fridge, desktop computer, and a ton of band equipment.

Thanks for taking up as much space as possible bro,
    And thanks for using up all the wall outlets,
    I appreciate it,
    Asshat.
    Share this post on: reddit

jj16802

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:17 am by jj16802

Is the college far from where you live? If not, you should just commute instead.
    Ace

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:38 pm by Ace

It's a six hour drive. And regardless, all first-year freshman MUST live in the dorms.
    jj16802

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:32 pm by jj16802

Ace wrote:It's a six hour drive. And regardless, all first-year freshman MUST live in the dorms.
     Surprised 
    I'm glad NYIT doesn't do that.
    Ahmed

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:50 pm by Ahmed

Nah. College dorms are extremely small. They try to fit 4 people into a room. Reminds me of the 20th century tenements.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:35 am