New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about going to community college instead...

jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11070
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : Thinking about going to community college instead... Paranoid

Thinking about going to community college instead... Empty Thinking about going to community college instead...

Post by jj16802

Main reason for this is because I lost my NYIT scholarship by .1 GPA. I'm currently trying to appeal to the school about this, but if I fail I will have to consider going to NCC.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for the IRS to send the Tax Return info so I use it for the appeal.

If I have to resort to Community College, hopefully NCC will accept my NYIT credits...
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:27 pm by Ahmed

It's cool dude. If you go to a community college, get your degree and apply to a undergrad college after. You'll have more experience and probably end up getting higher grades due to that.

Don't listen to the kids who say otherwise. They dont know what the heck theyre talking about
    jj16802

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:35 pm by jj16802

Hotshot wrote:It's cool dude. If you go to a community college, get your degree and apply to a undergrad college after. You'll have more experience and probably end up getting higher grades due to that.

Don't listen to the kids who say otherwise. They dont know what the heck theyre talking about
    We'll I'll have to wait and see soon before I make a final decision... also what kids? I didn't mention that anyone was opposed to my plan. Surprised
    jj16802

Post Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm by jj16802

It looks like the scholarship has been reissued and the appeal is successful. Looks like I won't be headed to NCC next year. Crisis averted!

Time for some positive music:

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:57 pm