Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boston Marathon Explosion

+3
Ahmed
preid1220
Doc
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

Post by Fangy Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Also why would the government try to blame two people for crimes because they're Muslim? Like, seriously. They don't just do that. Why would they pick Russians to blame for the crime? Shouldn't it have been a country the U.S. has an interest in invading, like Pakistan or Palestine?
Fangy
Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 8314
Username Change Points : 14227
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Mood : Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:46 pm

who knows man

just saying the story is retarded and doesn't add up ... very incoherent with a lot of retractions and "corrections"
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by jj16802 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm

There's also the fact that the Russians already suspected that the older bomber was a terrorist and told the US to interrogate him in 2010 or 2011...
jj16802
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
Username Change Points : 11227
Registration date : 2007-11-30
Mood : Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post by jj16802 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Sher Shah wrote:who knows man

just saying the story is retarded and doesn't add up ... very incoherent with a lot of retractions and "corrections"
That happens a lot in journalism... it's literally a game of telephone when one news agency misinterprets another agency's content.
jj16802
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Have you ever considered the fact that you quite literally know nothing about this topic? What knowledge of terrorist organization or human physiology can you claim?
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Tinie Tempah wrote:Also why would the government try to blame two people for crimes because they're Muslim? Like, seriously. They don't just do that. Why would they pick Russians to blame for the crime? Shouldn't it have been a country the U.S. has an interest in invading, like Pakistan or Palestine?

Race doesn't matter. Espcially int he case of Checnians. They are occupied by Russia. They consider themselves Chechnians, and not Russians.

The link that sayf posted has very interesting things to say the least.

Also pay attention to the blackwater part of it.

Why the fk were blackwater agents at a marathon?
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 am

Hotshot wrote:
Tinie Tempah wrote:Also why would the government try to blame two people for crimes because they're Muslim? Like, seriously. They don't just do that. Why would they pick Russians to blame for the crime? Shouldn't it have been a country the U.S. has an interest in invading, like Pakistan or Palestine?

Race doesn't matter. Espcially int he case of Checnians. They are occupied by Russia. They consider themselves Chechnians, and not Russians.

Entertainment, or maybe they knew someone in the race. They're people too, you know...

I don't believe the first part of that link. There's literally ALWAYS something out there that predicts everything like this. Most if not all are just forged by morons.

I'm actually not sure who to believe here. The suspects I posted first way back when are pretty suspicious, but nothing beats the way the two Chechens acted. You don't flee and certainly don't start a shootout with the MP just because they made wrong assumptions. And this:

jj16802 wrote:There's also the fact that the Russians already suspected that the older bomber was a terrorist and told the US to interrogate him in 2010 or 2011...
Ace
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
Username Change Points : 11270
Registration date : 2010-03-18
Mood : Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am

Ace wrote:
Hotshot wrote:

Entertainment, or maybe they knew someone in the race. They're people too, you know...

I don't believe the first part of that link. There's literally ALWAYS something out there that predicts everything like this. Most if not all are just forged by morons.

I'm actually not sure who to believe here. The suspects I posted first way back when are pretty suspicious, but nothing beats the way the two Chechens acted. You don't flee and certainly don't start a shootout with the MP just because they made wrong assumptions. And this:

jj16802 wrote:There's also the fact that the Russians already suspected that the older bomber was a terrorist and told the US to interrogate him in 2010 or 2011...

If they are there for entertainment, why are they in their Blackwater uniform?

Also if you had a whole army chasing after you with military-grade weapons, I'm sure many would do the same.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:45 am

Hotshot wrote:
Ace wrote:
Hotshot wrote:

If they are there for entertainment, why are they in their Blackwater uniform?

Also if you had a whole army chasing after you with military-grade weapons, I'm sure many would do the same.

Because those uniforms are tight. Comfortable, warm, and best of all, they make you feel important when you really aren't.

And no, any sane person wouldn't do that.
Ace
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:50 am

I'll just quote you so you could feel how bad your reasoning is. Can't tell if trolling.

Because those uniforms are tight. Comfortable, warm, and best of all, they make you feel important when you really aren't.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jj16802 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Hotshot wrote:I'll just quote you so you could feel how bad your reasoning is. Can't tell if trolling.
Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 19692d1320857459-mw3-pc-release-not-sure-if-trolling-just-stupid
jj16802
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Hotshot wrote:I'll just quote you so you could feel how bad your reasoning is. Can't tell if trolling.

There's nothing wrong with that... I see police officers in full uniform all the time despite not being on duty. It's cold in Boston atm, and the men may not have other jackets. Their job pays poorly and jackets are expensive as hell, but their attire was given to them for free. It's durable and high quality so there's no point in having another. This is what I'm trying to get across here. You have to think deeper than 'oh hurr durr he has a blackwater jacket so he did it.'

Besides, they look like normal people, whereas most bombers look high and stupid.
Ace
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Also, I wrote the other post after midnight so I didn't feel like thinking too much. Razz And somebody needs to enable editing, or I'll have to double post each time I want to add something. You can do it in other sections of the forum but not here for whatever reason.
Ace
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jj16802 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Unfortunately, the edit button won't return until the amnesia RPG is over... unless Ahmed has a change of heart.
jj16802
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Dang it Ahmed!

Boston Marathon Explosion - Page 2 3360850+_21212d8fae8ed5bd196f099fb0d5c035
Ace
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content