15 losses straight Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 losses straight

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

115 losses straight Empty 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Makes me hate everything. Smite matchmaking sucks @ss.

215 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Play MoH with me, I kick everyone's ass in that game and you'll win about 75% of the time. Very Happy

315 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Whats MoH?

415 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Medal of Honor: Warfighter. It's an FPS.

515 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Nah

I just got 2 wins Very Happy

615 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Yeh there aren't any Mid East or African nations in the game, and most of the nations that are in the game are "Western". There's the Americans, the Swedish, das Germans, the Russians, the Polish, the Norwegians, the Koreans, the British, and the Aussies... The only nations out of all of those that I haven't seen you criticize are Poland and Korea lol.

Have you ever played an FPS?

715 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Hey Ace, get a PS3 and I'll make it rain Apaches on you every round!

And Ahmed, this is what MoH:W looks like:

815 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ace wrote:Yeh there aren't any Mid East or African nations in the game, and most of the nations that are in the game are "Western". There's the Americans, the Swedish, das Germans, the Russians, the Polish, the Norwegians, the Koreans, the British, and the Aussies... The only nations out of all of those that I haven't seen you criticize are Poland and Korea lol.

Have you ever played an FPS?

Modern Combat 2 for iPod Touch

915 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

lol WUT? Nothing on a phone or tablet counts as an FPS.

jj16802 wrote:Hey Ace, get a PS3 and I'll make it rain Apaches on you every round!

And Ahmed, this is what MoH:W looks like:

I'm mainly a Home Run guy, I love that game mode to death (hurr) but one problem with it is that there aren't any killstreaks.

1015 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:36 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I love Combat Mission and Sector Control because they are reminiscent of Battlefield 3 game modes. Plus, they constantly shift the firefights from one place to another.

1115 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Yeah, but I just DOMINATE on Home Run so badly it's practically legal boosting. I've played one round of Combat Mission but left afterwards because my team was really dysfunctional so I can't really say anything about it... Sector Control is alright until spawn-trapping begins.

1215 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:44 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Probably because you can't get respawns on Home Run mode..

Oh yeah, and did you encounter a stats reset glitch?

1315 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Because I'm just awesome at it. And no, I heard it only occurs on PS3 for the most part.

1415 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:07 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Yeah, first time I played it I lost all of my unlocks. Luckily I was only level 7 at that time so I should be able to reclaim them easily.

1515 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i dont really like these modern fps games, i feel cheated when i get killed instantly... these twitch shooters are as much about the gaming set up you have as they are about skill.

1615 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Yesterday I went 18-0 in a Home Run game, GOML!

Steve wrote:i dont really like these modern fps games, i feel cheated when i get killed instantly... these twitch shooters are as much about the gaming set up you have as they are about skill.

It comes with practice and/or the use of modded controllers.

1715 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:41 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Steve wrote:i dont really like these modern fps games, i feel cheated when i get killed instantly... these twitch shooters are as much about the gaming set up you have as they are about skill.
Honestly, I've been playing these games since second grade and it comes naturally to me now.

1815 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Ace wrote:Yesterday I went 18-0 in a Home Run game, GOML!

yeah i know guys who use extenders on their analogue sticks for aiming, and sure, it takes practice, and you need to learn the maps, its just not a fun learning curve. You just get thrown in at the deep end with all these games.

1915 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Steve wrote:

yeah i know guys who use extenders on their analogue sticks for aiming, and sure, it takes practice, and you need to learn the maps, its just not a fun learning curve. You just get thrown in at the deep end with all these games.
For me it was a short learning curve. Just run around the place a couple of times and you'll eventually remember the basic layout. It's just like going to a new school for the first time.

I have seen those extended analogue sticks, but I don't really see them being useful. Never used them in my life.

2015 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:05 am

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

jj16802 wrote:
Steve wrote:

For me it was a short learning curve. Just run around the place a couple of times and you'll eventually remember the basic layout. It's just like going to a new school for the first time.

I have seen those extended analogue sticks, but I don't really see them being useful. Never used them in my life.

Yeah they look dumb and I don't seen them being very useful... I'm talking about controllers that literally aim for you.

2115 losses straight Empty Re: 15 losses straight Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

you dont have to use them, just the fact that they are out there, so some guy who takes it too seriously can sit there for 10 hours a day infront of a screen twice as big as yours and always go positive.

Hardware matters in these games, but it doesn't make it more fun.

then again, these games aren't fun in the first place as far as I'm concerned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum