New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I don't want to live in this world anymore

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore Tired

I don't want to live in this world anymore Empty I don't want to live in this world anymore

Post by Ahmed Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

http://www.nambla.org/

This is allowed in the US. This is freedom. Do you guys see what I mean by saying that the moral fabric of Western society has collapsed?
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore Relaxed

I don't want to live in this world anymore Empty Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore

Post by Steve Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 pm

just go back to facebook, you will feel better
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

I don't want to live in this world anymore Empty Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore

Post by Ahmed Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 pm

You didn't even comment on what I posted about...
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11227
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore Paranoid

Post by jj16802 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Hotshot wrote:http://www.nambla.org/

This is allowed in the US. This is freedom. Do you guys see what I mean by saying that the moral fabric of Western society has collapsed?
    Steve wrote:just go back to facebook, you will feel better
    What is this, I don't even
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 pm

For the lazy (from the site):

WELCOME! The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) was formed in 1978. It was inspired by the success of a campaign based in Boston's gay community to defend against a local witchhunt.

NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships by:

building understanding and support for such relationships;
    educating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy love;
    cooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation movements;
    supporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual prejudice and oppression.
    Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love and personal freedom.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 pm

No, I was just talking about how Steve's response was random.

So you're saying that allowing gays/lesbians to exist is immoral?
    Steve
    Steve
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
    Username Change Points : 11443
    Registration date : 2007-11-29
    Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore Relaxed

Post by Steve Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

gays and lesbians are fine, but i don't think a boy can truly be in a consensual relationship with a much older person.

But Ahmed, what is this attitude? you want to die because you disagree with an organisation?
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore Cool

Post by Ace Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Yeah, that's freedom, something both your country and religion has little tolerance of.

Get used to it boi.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm

@JJ: Dude you didn't even read the site LOL. It's not about gays and lesbians.

@Steve: That phrase is meme. And I said so because the US allows such disgusting organizations to be formed.

@Ace: Read this kid:

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/egypt.man.who.tore.bible.to.go.on.trial.for.blasphemy/30713.htm

"Egypt: Man who tore Bible to go on trial for blasphemy"

Besides that, Churches are allowed to be built in Egypt and so where is the lack of tollerance. Muslims on the other hand are persecuted in the US.

As for religion:

Among the many decisive pieces of evidence in this regard are the following. God says:

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Quran 10:99)

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Quran 5:99)

Sooo.........again where is the intolerance?

And what exactly are you so proud of you fool? Of Pedos? Of rapists? Is this your idea of what freedom is about?
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 pm

tl;dr.

Freedom is being able to do whatever I want so long as it doesn't physically or mentally harm someone or their image. It's as simple as that.

Islam doesn't treat both sexes equally; that's a well-known fact. It also inhibits technological progress. It shows zero tolerance toward anything non-Muslim, as do many religions. And so on and so forth. I couldn't care less what that book says, it's what the actual people do.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Ace wrote:
    Islam doesn't treat both sexes equally; that's a well-known fact. It also inhibits technological progress. It shows zero tolerance toward anything non-Muslim, as do many religions. And so on and so forth. I couldn't care less what that book says, it's what the actual people do.

If you dont want to read then dont post. Because I already answered part of your post. Let's try this again:

1-Equality between Men and Women in Islam: http://www.islam101.com/women/equity.html

Islam was the first religion that gave women equality.

2-Islam was the one who took out the backward European idiots out of the dark ages: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

3-Islam shows complete tolerance to other religions. Read my previous post.

And I could care less about what you say because you don't want to read and you get your info from fox news. Anyways, earlier you said:

Yeah, that's freedom, something both your country and religion has little tolerance of.

Religion is the scripture. Not the people.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 am

Women don't have freedom in Islam... Otherwise, they would be allowed to walk outside without a male companion, and they wouldn't be forced to wear hijabs or niqabs or other headdresses. They don't even get freedom in the afterlife, because they (or at least wives) are expected to become servants of their husbands, assuming they aren't already.

2-Islam was the one who took out the backward European idiots out of the dark ages: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

I know. In the dark ages, the middle east was like a hundred years more advanced than the rest of the world. The reason it didn't stay that way is because religion got in the way. Certain advancements weren't "approved of" or whatever, so their society eventually fell behind.

Hotshot wrote:

Then how come almost every Islamic country is like this? I find it hard to believe so many people are interpreting it wrong. I hate to bring this up, but if it's so tolerable, then why can't the mid east tolerate Israel existence? No mid east country even considered sharing the land, as far as I know.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 am

Ace wrote:Women don't have freedom in Islam... Otherwise, they would be allowed to walk outside without a male companion, and they wouldn't be forced to wear hijabs or niqabs or other headdresses. They don't even get freedom in the afterlife, because they (or at least wives) are expected to become servants of their husbands, assuming they aren't already.

I know. In the dark ages, the middle east was like a hundred years more advanced than the rest of the world. The reason it didn't stay that way is because religion got in the way. Certain advancements weren't "approved of" or whatever, so their society eventually fell behind.

Hotshot wrote:

Then how come almost every Islamic country is like this? I find it hard to believe so many people are interpreting it wrong. I hate to bring this up, but if it's so tolerable, then why can't the mid east tolerate Israel existence? No mid east country even considered sharing the land, as far as I know.

Muslim Women don't need male companions to walk with them outside. I don't know who the hell told you that?

Clearly these women are forced:

I don't want to live in this world anymore Hijab-003

(No, hijab isn't "forced")

It was ISLAM who brought the Arabs their golden age. I could tell that your history teacher has failed to teach you.

No one is interpreting anything wrong. In my post that you said tldr I linked to a site. Read it.

We do not hate israel on RELIGIOUS REASONS. The jews lived for centuries peacefully with the Muslims under Muslim rule.

The problem is that they STOLE OUR LAND via BRITISH IMPERIALISM. israel is artificial. It was made by an invading country. That's why we hate it.

We don't need to SHARE OUR LAND. The jews like I said lived with the Muslims peacefully.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 pm

It's strange how you still believe that Israel belongs to the Arabs. The Jews settled there first after leaving Egypt because of forced slavery. After that, the land was conquered and occupied by Romans, Byzantines, and lastly, the Arabs.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Hotshot wrote:Clearly these women are forced:

You complain about people taking things out of context, and yet you do the exact same thing. I'm talking about inside Islamic nations, not people in Europe protesting about a really dumb British law.

Women in Saudi Arabia cannot leave the home without a male companion, but I guess that's just Saudi's inequality rule, not Islam's...

Hotshot wrote:It was ISLAM who brought the Arabs their golden age. I could tell that your history teacher has failed to teach you.

Then explain to me why the mid east has made the least technological progress out of the entire world, minus Africa. Or do you think that spiritual enlightenment is a golden age? 'Cause it's not.

Hotshot wrote:No one is interpreting anything wrong.

Then you're lying. Look all over the news. They show zero tolerance.

Hotshot wrote:We do not hate israel on RELIGIOUS REASONS.
    Please, tell me more about all those bombings on religious sites. It happens on both sides.

Hotshot wrote:We don't need to SHARE OUR LAND. The jews like I said lived with the Muslims peacefully.

And what makes it YOUR land?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Ace wrote:

You complain about people taking things out of context, and yet you do the exact same thing. I'm talking about inside Islamic nations, not people in Europe protesting about a really dumb British law.

Women in Saudi Arabia cannot leave the home without a male companion, but I guess that's just Saudi's inequality rule, not Islam's...

Hotshot wrote:It was ISLAM who brought the Arabs their golden age. I could tell that your history teacher has failed to teach you.

Then explain to me why the mid east has made the least technological progress out of the entire world, minus Africa. Or do you think that spiritual enlightenment is a golden age? 'Cause it's not.

Please, tell me more about all those bombings on religious sites. It happens on both sides.

Hotshot wrote:We don't need to SHARE OUR LAND. The jews like I said lived with the Muslims peacefully.

1-Prove that they get forced in Muslims nations. Source?
    2-Saudi is retarded. They also give billions of dollars to american companies for weapons that they take and throw in the desert to rust. What's your point?
    3-The Islamic Golden Age wasnt about spiritual enlightenment. Go look it up. One factor may be that the west colonized the Muslims and destroyed their civilization.
    4-Link me to that news article about intolerance please.
    5-Palestinians have been living there for centuries.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 am

Hotshot wrote:
    The Jewish people have lived there longer.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:36 am

Hotshot wrote:
    Ace wrote:

1-Prove that they get forced in Muslims nations. Source?
    2-Saudi is retarded. They also give billions of dollars to american companies for weapons that they take and throw in the desert to rust. What's your point?
    3-The Islamic Golden Age wasnt about spiritual enlightenment. Go look it up. One factor may be that the west colonized the Muslims and destroyed their civilization.
    4-Link me to that news article about intolerance please.

1- I don't look up everything on the internet. I can't give you a source. But you should already know this regardless. Wearing a hijab is pretty much what differentiates a girl from a woman, as most women start wearing it right at the brink of adolescence. If they don't wear it, they will likely not be treated as a women, but as a girl. Secondly, I've heard that womens' bodies must be shielded from the eyes of God / the prophet / whoever. That's why so many Muslims were shocked in the 1900s by the casual way women dress at American schools. Their solution? Call them infidels and try to kill them. Brilliant.

2- Have you failed to see the point of this topic? My point is that Islam, in PRACTICE, is far from equal.

3- So stereotypical. Blame everything on the west. And no, you're wrong. If it wasn't specifically allowed in the Quran, then it wasn't allowed in society. That's not exactly how it is now, thankfully, but it still restricted advancement nonetheless.

4- Once again, I don't get everything from the internet. I get most my news from CNN and a local news station. But seriously, at least every other day, there's a story about Muslims and Jews instigating violence against each other.

Let's look at Iran, the most backwards nation on the planet. They kill anybody that doesn't follow the law, i.e. the Quran and other religious texts. Their solution to just about everything is death by stoning. Zero tolerance.

5- What JJ said. I hate how so many religions argue over a piece of dusty land.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
    Username Change Points : 8587
    Registration date : 2007-10-15

Post by Dark Flame99966 Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 am

jj16802 wrote:
    Hotshot wrote:
    The Jewish people have lived there longer.
    Simple answer: No, they haven't.

Longer answer: 1. There is no actual historical evidence that the Jews were ever actually slaves in Egypt.
    2. Even if it is, the Jews took that land by slaughtering the Caananites.
    3. Most modern day Palestinians are descendents of those Jews.
    4. The Jews in Israel today, are, AS A FACT, mostly of European descent. A huge majority are either immigrants or children of immigrants from Europe.
    5. The Jewish people had their land. However, they have no right to talk over a country, kill hundreds of thousands, displace millions, and keep doing it simply because retards like you are too stupid to look at historical facts.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Dark Flame99966 wrote:Simple answer: No, they haven't.

Longer answer: 1. There is no actual historical evidence that the Jews were ever actually slaves in Egypt.
    There's also no historical evidence that they weren't slaves in Egypt. Pointless to bring up.
    Dark Flame99966 wrote:2. Even if it is, the Jews took that land by slaughtering the Caananites.
    Not unusual. Back then, if one country / tribe / whatever beat another, then they gained the rights to their land.

Dark Flame99966 wrote:4. The Jews in Israel today, are, AS A FACT, mostly of European descent. A huge majority are either immigrants or children of immigrants from Europe.

If the mid east had a problem with the mass emigration, then they should've stood up for themselves back then, not sat back until they could try to bully the small nation into oblivion.

Dark Flame99966 wrote:5. The Jewish people had their land. However, they have no right to talk over a country, kill hundreds of thousands, displace millions, and keep doing it simply because retards like you are too stupid to look at historical facts.
    The DO have the right to do that because Muslims are continually threatening and provoking violence against them.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Dark Flame99966 Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Ace wrote:
    Dark Flame99966 wrote:Simple answer: No, they haven't.

There's also no historical evidence that they weren't slaves in Egypt. Pointless to bring up.
    Dark Flame99966 wrote:2. Even if it is, the Jews took that land by slaughtering the Caananites.
    Not unusual. Back then, if one country / tribe / whatever beat another, then they gained the rights to their land.

Dark Flame99966 wrote:4. The Jews in Israel today, are, AS A FACT, mostly of European descent. A huge majority are either immigrants or children of immigrants from Europe.

If the mid east had a problem with the mass emigration, then they should've stood up for themselves back then, not sat back until they could try to bully the small nation into oblivion.

Dark Flame99966 wrote:5. The Jewish people had their land. However, they have no right to talk over a country, kill hundreds of thousands, displace millions, and keep doing it simply because retards like you are too stupid to look at historical facts.
    The DO have the right to do that because Muslims are continually threatening and provoking violence against them.
    1. U wot m8? The burden of proof is on the people who claim something. Not to find proof that something wasn't there.

2. That still is today, yet it isn't right.

3. The mass emigration was fine. The fact that the "small nation" took people out of their homes to be Jewish and still to this day persecutes Arabs is wrong. Also, Jews were being smuggled in. The British created the white paper to limit Jewish immigration.

4. The continuation of violence is because it is still our land, despite what anyone says. Just because you kick us off doesn't mean you can keep it.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 pm

1. Tru dat

2. lolwut? Let's say China and India fought in a war, and China won. You're saying China shouldn't annex India and make it their own land? That's happened in almost every single war ever except for border disputes.

3. Tru dat

4. Where else would the Jewish people go after the Holocaust? All their homes had been burned by the nazis or shelled into oblivion by the allies... No country wanted the burden to take care of millions of people, so it became clear they needed their own nation to reside in, and what better place than their "holy land"? The way it was done was totally wrong though, I agree with all you guys on that.

If it were my decision I would've sent them to Madagascar. It's practically vacant of people.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Dark Flame99966 Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Ace wrote:1. Tru dat

2. lolwut? Let's say China and India fought in a war, and China won. You're saying China shouldn't annex India and make it their own land? That's happened in almost every single war ever except for border disputes.

3. Tru dat

4. Where else would the Jewish people go after the Holocaust? All their homes had been burned by the nazis or shelled into oblivion by the allies... No country wanted the burden to take care of millions of people, so it became clear they needed their own nation to reside in, and what better place than their "holy land"? The way it was done was totally wrong though, I agree with all you guys on that.

If it were my decision I would've sent them to Madagascar. It's practically vacant of people.
    2. It would annex it, but it doesn't mean that it should. And at the same time, what the Jews did with Israel is different from what annexation actually is.

4. Any other place is better. Their holy land shouldn't have been their nation because it was already an established nation. You can't decide to make someone else's nation the Jews' new nation. It just doesn't work that way.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Hotshot wrote:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/10/world/asia/teen-school-activist-malala-yousafzai-survives-hit-by-pakistani-taliban.html?_r=0
    I don't see any equality if women aren't even allowed to go to school or even voice their opinion for that matter.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:10 pm

jj16802 wrote:
    Hotshot wrote:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/10/world/asia/teen-school-activist-malala-yousafzai-survives-hit-by-pakistani-taliban.html?_r=0
    I don't see any equality if women aren't even allowed to go to school or even voice their opinion for that matter.

Except that, that's culture...not religion. In Egypt and other Muslim countries, women are educated. In fact my mother has a bachelor's degree. What's your point bro?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:30 am