My mind is blowing up Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My mind is blowing up

3 posters

Go down

My mind is blowing up Empty My mind is blowing up

Post by ViKtory Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 am

Guys, I'd like to discuss with you about dreams. Please don't tl;dr, I'm serious. I believe they are an alternate reality (implying this one isn't really as real as our dreams), kinda like how you need to have already visited a place for it to come into your dreams, similarly how we're unable to think of new colors. This is not possible, as we only know what we see, and we haven't seen any new col
ors in this reality. I think there's something that keeps us from that reality dreaming, thus we spend most of our time staying "awake", but it gets weak and we'll have to go to sleep. Something like the String Theory pasta Shy posted yesterday. Now yesterday when I went to sleep, don't ask my why, I tried to reverse time, but that wasn't my intention. The next second, I find myself in a tour in Thailand, trying to surf. Anyway I'm partially lucid, so when things go wrong in my dreams I snap out of it and I have full control, including when/if I want to wake up instantly. I snapped out of the tour dream because the guy said there aren't any boards for me (D:<), and I find myself in this room with no light around, and someone (I don't remember who, heck it was maybe just me) explaining to me about how dreams are actually real if you put the scene aside and actually think why you're in a dream. He also showed me this picture which I vaguely remember even now, and he explained to me how to reverse "time". Now I don't remember exactly said as it was only a little while after I woke up, but I'll draw that picture I saw post it here.

My mind is blowing up 561505_533246536689379_1642404481_n

Ok guys this is what I saw. Put please note, there weren't any dotted lines on the picture I saw, nor were there any text. If there were any, I don't think they were English. This is just my interpretation of what it meant, and I woke up be
fore I could understand anything. Also note, the time streams were colored in red, green, and there were a few arrows in outermost=largest and innermost=smallest. If it's too small for you to read, I'll make another one on MSPaint. My mobile automatically scales this down.

Ok so the outermost time stream is the one which we are in now. But there can be other time streams away too, which are 10 minutes after now, etc.
Now, our time moves on it's designated path, as it should. But what if we manage to jump to the timestream which is 10 minutes before now, "hijack" our body on that time stream? Technically we aren't going back in time, we're jumping to the time where a certain event and still retain out memory, such as your next breath didn't take place yet (xddd le auto breath mode engaged xddd). Makes sense, right?

Similarly, we could also jump to a timestream further away from us, we hijack the future body.
I'm sorry, I don't know how this is done. I think I snapped out of it too soon.

But this raises some serious problems. What happens to the body that belongs to the time it is in when hijacked? Does it become what we call a "ghost"? Do ghosts even exist? What if all the ghosts spotted till now are just said hijacked bodies which their future took away from them?

What if someone who wants to destroy everything, say Hitler, achieves this power? What if the Hitler when he was still alive, he stopped his future self from committing suicide?
Now that actually isn't possible, since Hitler died before we got access to this power. Similarly, we couldn't go back and stop him either, we weren't born yet. But the whole world could be collapsed in seconds if a terrorist from future gains access to this power?

If my mind wasn't just making information up, and this could be proved sometime in the distant future, then-
Am I one of the said "hijacked" body?
Nah, that isn't possible, I maintain no memories from the future.
BUT WAIT!
Maybe I do! How else would you explain Deja Vus?

Do you have any opinions on this?
Maybe I'm high on black currant ice-cream this time...
ViKtory
ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 1703
Username Change Points : 7622
Registration date : 2011-03-23
Mood : My mind is blowing up Bored

Back to top Go down

My mind is blowing up Empty Re: My mind is blowing up

Post by Ace Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 pm

I know what you're talking about man... it's strange to have life play out precisely like a dream had a couple years before. I've had that happen twice.

It might be possible that the brain is aware of everything that happens to us in our lifetime at or before birth, so it's aware of every single past of future event and our conscious just doesn't have access to those events.

I don't know man, the brain and what it does is impossible to explain.
Ace
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
Username Change Points : 11270
Registration date : 2010-03-18
Mood : My mind is blowing up Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Ace wrote:I know what you're talking about man... it's strange to have life play out precisely like a dream had a couple years before. I've had that happen twice.

This happened to me once before. Weirdest experience ever.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : My mind is blowing up Tired

Back to top Go down

Post by ViKtory Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 pm

I know, it's happened multiple times to me before.

Oh and here's a bigger picture.

My mind is blowing up JdIxS
ViKtory
ViKtory
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 1703
Username Change Points : 7622
Registration date : 2011-03-23
Mood : My mind is blowing up Bored

Back to top Go down