I will slay the Orgo test Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will slay the Orgo test

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I will slay the Orgo test Empty I will slay the Orgo test Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It'll wish it hadn't existed.

Man...I sound like Sayf 2 years ago...

2I will slay the Orgo test Empty Re: I will slay the Orgo test Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

who cares grades dont matter

just make sure u understand it i guess

3I will slay the Orgo test Empty Re: I will slay the Orgo test Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I want to have the highest GPA

4I will slay the Orgo test Empty Re: I will slay the Orgo test Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Sayf, understanding doesn't matter, gpa does

5I will slay the Orgo test Empty Re: I will slay the Orgo test Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

he's already in man, he doesn't need high grades to get any where

my gpa is trash now since i got accepted

6I will slay the Orgo test Empty Re: I will slay the Orgo test Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah sadly in the current system, GPA doesn't matter (other than being validictorian of the college). It might also matter if youre going for a residency after. Other than that, nothing much.

7I will slay the Orgo test Empty Re: I will slay the Orgo test Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

FACK. I realize I got 2 wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum