AMAZING VIDEO. MUST SEE. Chirstianity actually came from Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

AMAZING VIDEO. MUST SEE. Chirstianity actually came from

+4
Fangy
Ace
Doc
Ahmed
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

woooohhhooooooo nobody cares

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Changes nothing.

Sher Shah wrote:nobody cares

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Fools and ignorance. Sad.

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

go sayf

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

I didn't watch it either

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

the only christian here that will debate you over this is probably preid

and it will be a fruitless, worthless debate that achieves nothing and pisses both of you off

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I did have a convo with a Christian on Smite forum. He gave up on the debate and settled with calling it controversial.

The person who is speaking in the video btw is the guy who made the Da Vinci code.

It's an interesting vid

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Saw the title, really nothing has changed. I'm not surprised about the origin either.

2/10

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:Saw the title, really nothing has changed. I'm not surprised about the origin either.

2/10
So you knew Christianity came from the Egyptian religions?

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I'm just not surprised by the origin. The Jewish people were once slaves of the Egyptians, so some cultural diffusion had to occur. And since Jesus is Jewish, it would make sense to use some ideas gathered from that diffusion to create the religion.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

So as a Christian you know you're actually following an ancient Egyptian religion?

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

What? I'm atheist.

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

it's interesting to see the connection, I guess it's true that that cultural groups were similar so it's not to surprising. Although the concepts are similar, I feel that the meaning behind them is different though.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Probably one of your most open minded posts Preid lol

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Open minded = Agree with Ahmed
Close minded = Disagree with Ahmed

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Ace wrote:Open minded = Agree with Ahmed

semi closed minded post

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ace wrote:Open minded = Agree with Ahmed

He didn't agree with me since I never gave an opinion in this thread.

He's open minded for saying "it's interesting"

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Then explain to me why I'm close minded. You've called me that a couple times before, but all I do is post about what I think is right, and whenever you guys disagree, you post about how I'm being deceived by the gov't and media, or that I'm biased for the US, or some other stupid BS, while Flame just outright insults my intelligence.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ace wrote:Then explain to me why I'm close minded. You've called me that a couple times before, but all I do is post about what I think is right, and whenever you guys disagree, you post about how I'm being deceived by the gov't and media, or that I'm biased for the US, or some other stupid BS, while Flame just outright insults my intelligence.

You're close minded because you just argue with me for the sake of arguing. I don't think you ever tried listening to the other side.

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

Just because we disagree on 99% of things doesn't mean I argue just to argue... I've tried listening to the other side, but so often that other side just sounds stupid and/or wrong to me. After looking closely at Somalia, I just sort of gave up doing that.

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

How do you guys even fight this much?

Ace

Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

How do you puddi so much?

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Ace wrote:Then explain to me why I'm close minded. You've called me that a couple times before, but all I do is post about what I think is right, and whenever you guys disagree, you post about how I'm being deceived by the gov't and media, or that I'm biased for the US, or some other stupid BS, while Flame just outright insults my intelligence.
Don't worry, I do the same with Ahmed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum