This weather sucks Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

2 posters

This weather sucks

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11270
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : This weather sucks Cool

This weather sucks Empty This weather sucks

Post by Ace Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:44 pm

A few days ago, the temperature over here topped around 111 degrees, breaking the previous record by 15 degrees. The spike in temp started a bunch of brush fires, which became massive and burned down an entire town before it was contained, though thankfully the inhabitants were evacuated well beforehand. On Saturday I took a trip to the neighboring town to buy some school stuff and new shoes, since the stores here suck, and while there I noticed the sky was an ugly yellow and there were bits of ash floating through the air even though the fires were like 65 miles away.

So today my brother told me something that was later confirmed on the local news. A crapload of ash floated into my town as well, even though it's 15-20 miles farther from the fires than the one I was in Saturday, and it polluted the town's water system. -.- All the tap water smells charred, so I can't take a shower, get some water from the fridge, or wash any dishes or clothes without without causing them to smell like I threw them (or myself) in the fireplace.

tl;dr = I'm thirsty.

brb moving to the great white north
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15318
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : This weather sucks Relaxed

This weather sucks Empty Re: This weather sucks

Post by Doc Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

try fasting in this trash weather

worst summer of my life bros ... can't even begin to tell you guys what happened to me ...

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:25 am