karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

karzai is a loser to the utmost degree

4 posters

Go down

karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Empty karzai is a loser to the utmost degree

Post by Doc Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 am

look at the complaint this homo made

In February 2006, Karzai regime delivered a complaint to Pakistan for naming its lethal ballistic missiles after Afghan kings and rulers (i.e. Abdali, Ghaznavid and Ghauri), arguing that their names should be bracketed with academic, cultural and peace-promoting institutions, not with tools of destruction and killing. However, Pakistan declined to change the missiles' names stating that these Muslim rulers are considered heroes in Pakistan as well, and naming missiles after them is not controversial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghauri_(missile)

so he is ashamed of the great warriors and Mujahideen of the past that fought tooth and nail and were victors of incredible conquests?

Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Relaxed

Back to top Go down

karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Empty Re: karzai is a loser to the utmost degree

Post by preid1220 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I think your missing his point entirely, It would appear to me he wishes to name weapons after items of peace, and not war as a grim reminder of the true severity that is wrought by the use of such armaments as well as what is being risked when they are used.
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Stressed

Back to top Go down

karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Empty Re: karzai is a loser to the utmost degree

Post by Doc Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 am

they're named after them for a reason

india also names their warheads and ballistic missiles after their warriors of the past

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prithvi_(missile)

Privthvi Raj was a Hindu Indian warrior of the past ... so accordingly, Pakistan named a series of missiles after Muhammad Ghori, the one who fought Privthvi Raj in battle

I don't object India naming their ballistic missiles after their warriors ... nor would I object a nation like America naming their weapons after Washington or something ...
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangy Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:07 pm

I do not see why you should name missiles after items of peace. Lol.
Fangy
Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 8314
Username Change Points : 14227
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Mood : karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameer 2 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Sher Shah wrote:they're named after them for a reason

india also names their warheads and ballistic missiles after their warriors of the past

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prithvi_(missile)

Privthvi Raj was a Hindu Indian warrior of the past ... so accordingly, Pakistan named a series of missiles after Muhammad Ghori, the one who fought Privthvi Raj in battle

I don't object India naming their ballistic missiles after their warriors ... nor would I object a nation like America naming their weapons after Washington or something ...

Isn't prithvi the earth goddess in the traditional vedic religion? (the one formulated by the Vedas)
Ameer 2
Ameer 2
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 585
Username Change Points : 5852
Registration date : 2010-08-30
Mood : karzai is a loser to the utmost degree Mellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down